Aftermarket brakes questions????

OSOLMIO

No more help for you!:p

HEY, I was just asking for a seller name after some other nameless person said it first. I suppose if I bid I am subject to a a 50% "Geezer" and idiot charge. I hope we don't have to resort to a Bully Beat Down episode for the gaff on my part. I am already looking at the latest UFC gorillas to represent me. I am a combat vet...does that scare you? No? It scares me. Uh, it wasn't me that posted that, yeh, it was one of those gay guys from the other Honda forums that hijacked my password..okay, okay my mama got on line when I went to the bathroom....uh, living in a homeless shelter is tough, you never know who is going to take over your laptop...uh, Oh dear God have mercy, I still have all my teeth!!

best part is hes like 5 miles away from me.

Which means MPEARCE that cmgo can be your personal leg breaker colection agent any time I make a purchase from you, plus Boise is not that far from me either.

Which means MPEARCE that cmgo can be your personal leg breaker colection agent any time I make a purchase from you, plus Boise is not that far from me either.

Well if you needs any Dewalt 18 volt tools I am your guy! Corey can attest to that!8)

troof ^^^

I ordred what 400 bucks worth or something mike? got bored one night and said fk it, called mike and asked what they were doing the next day, he said nothing, so i packed my car and made a road trip out to see him and the wifey and to go pick up my tools (saved him a trip to the post office!)

I belive it was in january too, i drove from portland to boise (left at like 10pm) got to boise at 8amis i think, took a nap, hung out, went out to his favorite eatin place, then dinner, and stayed the night, then next day drove from boise to newport oregon, stayed the night in newport, then the next day drove home back to portland, put alot of miles on the car that weekend haha.

Archived