any body got a crx for sale

littlepr4u

• 3 weeks later...

I'm asking $1500, which I don't think is a bad deal at all. it's actually an '89 hatch. ZC swap with about 42K on the motor, '91 Si tranny with a brand new act oem clutch, DC Sports header, intake, new starter, pretty new alternator, new radiator, koni yellows, neuspeed race springs, clear taillights(I think I have the stock tails as well), pioneer deh-p6500 CD player(with the organic screen that has the dolphins swimming and various other screens), and I'm sure I'm forgetting something. it needs a gauge cluster, the dash peice that goes over the cluster, battery, bushings for the shift linkage and shifter. it's painted yellow with a different colored hatch(I have the shaved yellow one, but it has a shattered window). if you decide to buy it and trailer it, I'll throw in a turbo and an almost complete d16z6. please keep in mind that the interior is almost fully stripped

I'm selling because I need to replace my head gasket and found a built b16 head for my del Sol.

• 1 month later...

I have a 91 crx on 18's and live in Spring Hill F.L. Trying to get 2800 out of it. Also has JBL 3-ways in the front and kickers in the back. Great condition and runs good. Great potential for a swap witch is what i intended on doing but $$ is short. If interested call my cell. (352) 238-2045

ok that last post ^^^^^ should have been put in a pm. its all good though. anyways thats not a bad price for bbs's crx. hmmmmmm......nah im not even gona go down there........well.......nah im gona enjoy building my TT motor from the block up(yes i just bought a TT block and get to have fun building it)

• 3 weeks later...

IM selling mine for 3100, email me at xxsirvtecxx@hotmail.com if you want pics, its a 90 DX with a ZC swap, 50k on the motor, new battery, belts, distributor, exhaust manifold gaskets, intake manifold gaskets, 16' rims with new tires, about 6 months old. Carbon Fiber Tail Lights, Kenwood CD face/player recently bought, short shifter comes with the car, havent installed that yet. i have all of the interior except the typical trunk/ Box that goes in the back of the rex, and also intake, header, exhaust all the car needs is a speed cable thats it, also a new paint job would be necessary. :D

Archived