Epic Google search terms

Xeryon

Sitting here thinking about the worst of the internet and I found a sure-fire way to get warn:

Single phrase Google search terms that you absolutely do not perform at work, or for that matter on any computer that someone could track back to you.

Blue Waffle

Tubgirl

Special Fried Rice

Goatse

Man va Jar

Pain Olympics

2g1c

Let me know what else you got.

Warning again, google search at your own risk.

oh good god that looks painful........almost as bad as your site lol

please dont tell me thats your weiner.....

you actually searched formidicus hericon? lmao!!! if you brought up an xpeeps page then... yes. yes that would be what I get to play with on an almost daily basis.

you actually searched formidicus hericon? lmao!!! if you brought up an xpeeps page then... yes. yes that would be what I get to play with on an almost daily basis.

haha yes i actually brought it up. and it brought up your web page and then gordens profile page. i gotta hand it to gorden though because i couldnt do that lol. you should buy 10G vibrating studs for it. would really make lexis day

That's the idea lexi - the most vile search queries you can possibly find. So bad that you know you have to look it up.

lol. i know that... did you look at the human centipede? that seriously turned my stomach and Gorden's the first time we heard about it.

but I thought David would've known better- after all, he's on FB with us too. lol

The human centipede? It's a horror movie, hardly something to turn a stomach. Nothing beats real life.

The pain olympics vid with the self nullification is pretty out there but is relatively minor compared to some stuff I found. Nothing is wrong with being intrigued by the bizarre.

lol. i know that... did you look at the human centipede? that seriously turned my stomach and Gorden's the first time we heard about it.

but I thought David would've known better- after all, he's on FB with us too. lol

haha curiosity kills the cat...or demon...

What the Fvck is wrong with you people. I'm not even going to search any of those based solely on the few hints given in above posts. I've seen one Pain Olympics vid and It will haunt me for the rest of my life.

haha just watch them anyways. some are pics. but man vs jar is video. thats the one that made me cringe

Um no thanks.

There is too much crap on the Internet that I don't care to see.

Worst I've ever seen I think was in an email, it was a video of animal cruelty in the third world. Holy crap. It showed this dog that had been skinned alive, and was waking around after being skinned. I promise that will ruin you FOREVER, It has me.

I prefer my bizzarity in the self inflicted variety. Animal cruelty isn't entertaining as the animal isn't a willing participant.

Um no thanks.

There is too much crap on the Internet that I don't care to see.

Worst I've ever seen I think was in an email, it was a video of animal cruelty in the third world. Holy crap. It showed this dog that had been skinned alive, and was waking around after being skinned. I promise that will ruin you FOREVER, It has me.

that reminds me of the crush videos that were making headlines last week... those things are wicked evil. I don't know how ANYONE can find any kind of sexual pleasure or thrill in watching an innocent animal die like that.

Archived