exhaust

del sol 422

its a honda and im sure the OP is only looking at the catback systems

there won't be much of a gain.. you still have all the front piping limiting flow along with whatever intake is on the car limiting flow

also power difference between top names like those shouldnt be horribly different in dealing with a stock honda.. and since we are talking about a few hp he should pick the one HE likes to listen to since hes the one driving it

well you are right but i was just throwing ideas out too. but if hes going to put the money in the car then he should go all out instead of just going half a$$. but i would want something that sounds good to but something i could get a good gain of power out of too

None of those would be half ass and would all give the same gain of a couple hp. Youtube it and find which one sounds best to you, or even which muffler looks better. Some have weird tips.

None of those would be half ass and would all give the same gain of a couple hp. Youtube it and find which one sounds best to you, or even which muffler looks better. Some have weird tips.

i was not saying the ones he is looking at im just saying if he were to look at some that are cheap not to go out and do some autozone bullsh!t

Archived