0 - 100 run

well i was pretty damn bored yesterday, so i tried to race this ricey ass LS integra but they wouldnt race so i just did a quick 0 - 100 pull.. so here you go.. the first vid of my car doing a 0 - 100 after being tuned..

165fwhp N/A GSR Del Sol tuned by Tim @ Xxact Dyno on hondata S100.. enjoy smile.gif

the person that took the video is the noobie on here, trey%eh6 aka jesse

yeah i cant wait to get the turbo back on it.. plus the internals will all be brand new so after i break it in itll be a BEAST.. itll be more than double of what i have now.. woot woot :happy:

thanks for the compliments.. but david its going to be a while before finesse is boosted again.. im going to do a full rebuild, all the seals are getting replaced along with the crank, connecting rods, pistons, piston rings, valves, valve springs, retainers, pulleys, cometic headgasket, etc.. ill be on 8:1 compression THEN im boosting on 15psi!!!

and i found out yesterday that my turbo will push up to 28psi!! WOOT WOOT happy.gif

EDIT:: ive already got the pistons.. 9:1 JE pistons and the cometic head gasket will lower my compression down to 8:1.. i cant wait to get it done broken in and boosted!!!

thanks for the compliments.. but david its going to be a while before finesse is boosted again.. im going to do a full rebuild, all the seals are getting replaced along with the crank, connecting rods, pistons, piston rings, valves, valve springs, retainers, pulleys, cometic headgasket, etc.. ill be on 8:1 compression THEN im boosting on 15psi!!!

and i found out yesterday that my turbo will push up to 28psi!! WOOT WOOT happy.gif

EDIT:: ive already got the pistons.. 9:1 JE pistons and the cometic head gasket will lower my compression down to 8:1.. i cant wait to get it done broken in and boosted!!!

yeah builds take time(unless your rich, but then we wouldnt drive hondas lul) i started my build, got a set of 450 cc dsm injectors coming this week and going to get a z6 block that was resleeved and bored to 75.5. doing a going with vitara pistons, eagle rods, new crank, cam, pretty much the works. hoping to be done by july 4th so i cna get it tuned while summer is sitll here..

good luck on the build keep us updated you hoe

p.s.....dont tell me your gonna stack headgaskets?

no.. its called a cometic headgasket.. it lowers your compression even with stock internals.. itll drop me from 10:1 to 9:1.. then my 9:1 pistons will drop me down to 8:1 :)

Archived