Performance Oil Filler Cap?

Fervent123

Hi everyone, I am new to this forum, but I have a couple questions. First of all:

Has anyone ever heard of a performance oil filler cap? And if so, what makes it a performance cap?

Also, What brand spark plugs would you all suggest that would give the greatest performance increase?

Thanks

pointless on oil cap

ngk

Performance oil caps are made of a material that is similar to your valve cover so that under high under-hood temperature condition such as those encountered during racing, the cap will not leak since it will expand at the same rate as the valve cover; which the OEM oil cap will not since it is made of plastic.

What does this mean for the average joe that will never see these temperatures...first you will be alittle poorer, then alittle ricier, lastly when you reach over to remove the cap at the gas station you will likely burn your hand.

I know it is, however I picked up an old car that came from a shady car dealer, and the fuel cap on it isn't the stock one. The security system on the car keeps causing the car to not turn on, and I'm starting to think that it's cause of the fuel cap not being tightened properly and allowing the gas tank to pressurize correctly. Any suggestions?

I know it is, however I picked up an old car that came from a shady car dealer, and the fuel cap on it isn't the stock one. The security system on the car keeps causing the car to not turn on, and I'm starting to think that it's cause of the fuel cap not being tightened properly and allowing the gas tank to pressurize correctly. Any suggestions?

Wut? Fuel tank pressure not allowing the car to start? It's a car, not a spacecraft. An 00 Accord contains no such contraption.

Wut? Fuel tank pressure not allowing the car to start? It's a car, not a spacecraft. An 00 Accord contains no such contraption.

lol @ spacecraft

have you never seen the people riding around who forgot to screw their cap back on? they can drive around

if its an old car with an alarm and a shady car dealer.. (theres all kinds of wrong in that sentence).. anyway i would check the harness and make sure it didnt get hacked to hell and back

• 2 weeks later...

Archived