About My 00 AP1

Joe W

Came across this car and couldn't pass it up, always wanted one and the salesman told me I could take it for a test drive... Alone... Bad idea for me cause it resulted in an expensive impulse buy.

Seriously though I couldn't be happier with it unless it could have been completely stock, but it is extremely clean and well taken care of.

Mods done to the car at the time I purchased it were:

1. Buddy Club Spec III catback, sounds awesome however it drones really bad between 2k-3K and at highway speeds 70-75mph.

2. Spectre Cone filter attached to stock piping.

3. Skunk2 lowering springs on stock shocks, about 1.5-1.75" lower than stock.

4. EK( I believe) yellow fogs.

5. Panasonic cd player.

c7c550f4.jpg

6e4e40b7.jpg

39c02b4c.jpg

95ac5d40.jpg

Stuff I've done:

1. Modifry DCI adapter- allows use of dash radio controls with aftermarket head units.

2. Complete detail.

3. ARP Extended wheel studs (came with car still have to put on)

Currently on order:

1. 949 Racing- 6ULR wheels. Charcoal 17x9 +63 Pre-ordered ship date first week of May

2. Password JDM Carbon Kevlar cooling plate & fender washer kit

I will be using this thread to track the progress on my new found project, and will update as more modifications come. Mild size plans are in the works but it will be some time before the next update.

• 3 weeks later...

im not a real fan of the wheels but its your car not mines :)

i still love the PGK S2K from where i live.. its my favorite s2k that ive seen

MMMMM TITS!!!

IMG_2271edit.jpg

good luck with the build, im jealous that you have a s2k though, ive always wanted one :dry:

im not a real fan of the wheels but its your car not mines :)

i still love the PGK S2K from where i live.. its my favorite s2k that ive seen

good luck with the build, im jealous that you have a s2k though, ive always wanted one :dry:

Oh yeah that's a nice s2k, I would love to rock some low offset but just not feeling the extreme neg camber for performance. Wheels are lightweight and wide which is what I want, but not for everyone I guess lol. Thanks, yeah I'm glad I was able to pick it up.

Adam; I picked it up for just under 10K

The cooling plate is on will get pics up soon! Camera is at home and I'm not goin home tonight :/

• 3 weeks later...

Finally getting around to some updates. Sorry for the pics of the cooling plate, fender washers and radiator stays all courtesy of Password.

356e5df1.jpg

7e63160d.jpg

64a21f1a.jpg

Again sorry for the phone pics but enjoy anyways!

No pics but got a new set of tires stock sized Nitto NT450s just till my wheels come in cause I was running slicks lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived