Just bought some more JDM Hawtness

zimmy709

Work Nezart spoke black w polished lip and red centers!

http://hondamarketplace.com/showthread.php?p=41634111#post41634111

Cant wait for them to get here!

so now what do i do... i have unfortunately begun collecting wheels.

Mugen RG's

Kosei K1's

and now Work Nezart spoke

plus i kinda wanna get some 15x9's to stuff under the del sol, but for now this seemed the better option.

With as many times as you had to post that you had the cash in hand I would have taken the guy for a scammer and a flake.

They are mighty fine looking wheels too.

thanks guys.... yea he had another guy screwing him around on them and i kept pming him so he finally pm'd me saying he was ready to let them go to me. So as soon as they arrive there will be pics for sure.... hopefully not in the snow... but i can pull her out of the garage for a few shots! :wub: YAYDM wheels rock!

They're gonna look sick when they're on ! Love your sol...

Ever thought about getting a little carbon spoiler like Tallhamers? Or carbon trunk?

thanks man!

Yea i want to do a carbon trunk for sure. especially because mine has holes in it from my old spoiler. i just have the allen head bolts in the holes with rubber washers keeping the water out at the moment.

lol... thanks! it it so wrong to have a bunch of sweet wheels? i mean, it's like shoes... for different occasions. Awe fu*k, i sound like my girlfriend huh.gif

IMO you cant have enough wheels.. hell im about to pick up some minty mugen NR10's for my sol with 80% tread for $1k WOOT WOOT!!! that will be set #5 lol

IMO you cant have enough wheels.. hell im about to pick up some minty mugen NR10's for my sol with 80% tread for $1k WOOT WOOT!!! that will be set #5 lol

congrats on set #5 for maximum wheel whoreness....nice pedobear by the way!

don't think it counts but i also have 2 full sets of steelies and 1 set of oem del sol si wheels from '93

lol thanks.. but wheels are wheels.. you could do like im planning with my steelies and paint them white with a blue lip and different color paint splatter on the lip lol..

• 2 weeks later...

here are a few pics of one of them mounted up.... too bad the car has nothing but a dash and steering wheel in it inside, and no skirts, rear bumper or anything inside the trunk... she's gettin some body/paint love!!!

Anyway... here's the freshness:

IMG_0107.jpg

IMG_0108.jpg

IMG_0106.jpg

Archived