HELP PLEASE!!!

blazeilly024

Hey what's up guys? I have a major issue that I desperately need help with. If anybody could help me I would be extremely greatful. I have a completely stock 95 civic dx with a 1.5l sohc non vtech motor with 250,000 miles, that I used to drive every day until it started missing really bad. Now here's where it gets fun. All ignition components have been replaced. After further diagnosis I find that #2 cylinder is dead. Initially thought that specific injector was not working but after swapping it with #1 injector that turns out not to be the case. I am getting desperate. If ANYONE would help me I would really appreciate it. Thanks

wat do you mean dead? are you getting spark? do you have compression? does your coolant have oil in it or vice versa?

My apologies, I am getting spark,have not done compression test yet,no oil in coolant or vice versa so that leads me to believe the head gasket is ok.

Bad injector??

The injector itself is fine, I swapped what I thought was th bad one for a good one and the car still did the same thing, not sure about the harness or maybe even the ecm but I have no check engine light on so I really don't know.

wat do you mean dead?

Damn you! I wanted to respond that cylinders are inanimate objects and cannot be dead. since dead is a term used to somethign that is now deceased which once was living..Thanks for spoiling my fun. you da man now dog lol. jk

Ok... I just completed the cylinder compression test. Currently I have absolutly no compression in the #2 cylinder, the #1 cylinder goes up to 180psi but holds at 150. Tomorrow I'm going to attempt to remove the head and see what I find. I'll stay posted. If anyone has any advice, I could use it, thanks.

Archived