Update!

Repsol

Okay, well I have decided to go with the single slammer still. I'm going to get a complete shortblock, two complete heads, and a si tranny for $250. I just ordered my FJR Custom Length Rods for the Vitaras. Also ordered one piece headlights like the ones mike had on his black sol. And I ordered the black interior door handles.

single cam FTL! i could have got you a legit fully built B16 block for $150 and a built B16 head for $200.. then all you would have needed is a tranny..

Hmmm... think I could get a piece of that sometime? :-p

single cam FTL! i could have got you a legit fully built B16 block for $150 and a built B16 head for $200.. then all you would have needed is a tranny..

brian is that is true and legit i got dibs on it. txt me

+1 on the SOHC thumper haha

=P Thanks. Next week i'm gonna order the map lights with the black buttons to match. Possibly making all grey interior panels tan suede, to accent the black handles. Tan carpet with black leather gsr seats.

^fail on jdm plates. could have used the 75 for a nice set of valve springs and retainers

JDM TIGHT YO. you think that plate will cover your whole on front bumper hahhaha..

Hope its ready for Import Week!

Im now showing this year.. So sol and i will be at burger king..

Archived