Hello from NC

02civicsi02

The name is gray and i own a 2002 honda civic si. I have had her for 2 years and just started modding her a couple of months ago. So far the mods are custom made 3" short ram intake, DC sport race header, Apexi noir exhaust, Tien s.tech springs. And thats it so far but my future mods are Mugen lip kit, Mugen sport suspension, Mugen spoiler, Mugen twin loop exhaust, Enkei rpf1's black, JRSC-r and there is a couple more to.

is this the model with the shifter located on dash pretty much?

ifso i drove one it was pretty fast , but i didnt care to much for the shifter location . it might be one of those things thats grows on you . how do you like the shifter location?

is this the model with the shifter located on dash pretty much?

ifso i drove one it was pretty fast , but i didnt care to much for the shifter location . it might be one of those things thats grows on you . how do you like the shifter location?

Ya this is the one with the shifter on the dash and its alright i perfer the other alot better but it does grow on you. They are pretty fast but could be faster i wish they didnt even make the k20a3 and just put the k20a2 in it just like the type r but oh well. I have had her dynoed at Blue Ridge Motorsports and she put down 171 whp. So far i can pull a new si and rsx type s from a dig but when 3rd gear comes in they pass me.

hi from sc

friend has one of them.. reminds of a mini van

Lol ya they pretty much do. All my friends call it the mini van but its all in good fun. Where you located in sc.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived