all Disc brakes

AEM short Ram

Stage 2 clutch

Full exhaust

D16A6

Coilovers

Short shifter

Plans For Summer:

Put my LS swap in (cause i wont need a hydro trans)

put the coils on the tokico shocks

trading hatch parts car for turbo kit this sat.

sooo boost for boobies this summer

wheels and paint

Picture200.jpg

Picture199.jpg

Picture198.jpg

Picture197.jpg

Picture201.jpg

Picture202.jpg

Please, replace the ps in COPS and add CK. It's fitting for you.

thats original

im gonna keep it for the ls cause i dont feel like hunting down a hydro tranny or using the conversion kit to make it work, i idk if ill even boos it, my buddy offered me a 95 coupe ex for the turbo kit, its an autotragic but i good winter car, so idk well see what happens with that

original color is black cause jams and everything are black

me and my buddy are going to spray it metallic black, and im gonna throw some colbolt blue flake in it as well

wheels are 14 or 15, def a trade up from 99 gmc sonoma with 210k and body beat to hell, im excited fo this one, i got a buddy im getting the mounts from for the ls so i just need injectors, pump and a tune, oh and a turbo mani but im buying one off a friend for 50 bucks

original color is black cause jams and everything are black

me and my buddy are going to spray it metallic black, and im gonna throw some colbolt blue flake in it as well

wheels are 14 or 15, def a trade up from 99 gmc sonoma with 210k and body beat to hell, im excited fo this one, i got a buddy im getting the mounts from for the ls so i just need injectors, pump and a tune, oh and a turbo mani but im buying one off a friend for 50 bucks

how much for the rims?

and u suck on the b series mounts. i want some

i have a buddy that has b18 mounts for eg, the driver and rear mount, the drivers side it a 3 hole, an i have a conversion kit bran new in box for hydro to cable trannies for 100, its innovated mount from PWJDM

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived