head lights

hessey0788

does anyone know where i can get a set of halo head lights for my sol i have thought about making my own set with green halos but that will be alot of work i just figured i would see if anyone knows anyone that does it or where i can buy them thanks

i have halos on my sedan, they do look weird. As it turns out it doesn't matter. I always drive with my headlights on it seems, so you can't ever see the halos.

thanks for the site but yeah thats a little expensive but i dont care what other people like its my car and i had a set of black headlights with the halos on my impreza and i thought they were sweet and if you just wire them to a switch so you can turn them on when you want like when the car is parked they look good at least to me but thanks for the help

^seb.. guy said he makes them

I still stand with older hondas NOT having halos.. just makes them look like they wanna be a luxery car (ex. audi) but really are still cars owned for reliability/cheapness... if you had a SUPER clean car i could see it.. but i think i'm going with crystal one piece on mine.. but its your car

halos are gay! most of the the time the halo ring only last 6 months if that..

Come to think of it, mine still light up after 1.5 years but they are 50% as bright as they were originally. And I have only put 3k on my car in that time. :(

• 2 weeks later...

well i decided i would go with the black crystal one piece headlights and have them in now they look pretty good now i just need to replace my bumper since my gf backed her rx8 into the front of my car ( why i needed the new headlights) ill post pics when i get my camera back

Archived