Im Back!

Inspectjdm

Being Funny is What everything is about.. You cant go around being Serious that gets you know where, along with that makes people not want to be around you cause then i will be Dull, boring, lame, not that fun to talk about if i talked all serious id prolly have a monotone too.

Anyways.. Thanks for the welcome back..

Later 2nite ill post pix of my hatch and del sol again they both have change alot..

Going for a new look.. Some changes are Major! And some are just Different!

BUT ALWAYS JDM FOR LIFE

Being Funny is What everything is about.. You cant go around being Serious that gets you know where, along with that makes people not want to be around you cause then i will be Dull, boring, lame, not that fun to talk about if i talked all serious id prolly have a monotone too.

Anyways.. Thanks for the welcome back..

Later 2nite ill post pix of my hatch and del sol again they both have change alot..

Going for a new look.. Some changes are Major! And some are just Different!

BUT ALWAYS JDM FOR LIFE

That is the complete opposite of me as well! Would be great to inject some enthusiasm into this bitch for a change! :thumbsup:

Sure..adopting.. Keep telling yourself that. It's funny that you're too retarded to come up with anything better than that.

Anywho, maybe you should try getting a shot of some vagina? Might make you seem a little less dumb.

LOL this is grand.

The two 'tards are siding with one another. WONDER TARD POWER, ACTIVATE!

Umm, hi im ben i drive a ford. But im a honda forum picking on honda guys.. Sorry Ben But really Maybe you need a car check last time i checked you drive a ford.. Wow this forum has become umm.. No Fun.. Im glad nwp4life.com is nothing like this.

LOL. Someone is either too lazy or too retarded to go back and see some of the vehicles I've owned previous to my current ride.. namely, Honda's? LOL. Wow.

I R TARD, I R CANT PUT 2 N 2 TOGEVAR.

Wow. I gotta' get out of this thread before you beat me down with incompetence.

Archived