I need opinions

Bravesball20

The fact that it is orange means it blows donkey balls before I even hear anything more.

I do like DSM vehicles, but orange paint (to me) means someone already ragged it out trying to turn it into a street racer or worse yet - a cheap show car. *shudder*

Im still learning to drive stick, and I dont want to screw up the transmission of a car i buy before I even have it for a month. Thats why Ive been tring to learn stick on my dads nissan pickup

Well I say pass on the Eclipse! :thumbsup: Wait til you learn stick and then you will learn what its all about. Only family wagons should be Autos, and even then I hate them! I really wish I could get wife into a 5-speed but she insists on AUTOTRAGIC!!! @$#@ ME!!! >_<

Sorry on the orange comment, I guess mitsu did offer a line of nicer looking orange colors.

When you said orange this is the first kind of thing that came to mind:

phs_0050.jpg

Sorry on the orange comment, I guess mitsu did offer a line of nicer looking orange colors.

When you said orange this is the first kind of thing that came to mind:

phs_0050.jpg

lol at those 15 yr old american racing wheels painted blue n white.

• 4 months later...

Archived