replacement wiper blades

jeff618

i put some trico neoform beam blades on my 2007 mazda 3 and they work awesome. they look cool and don't make any noise whatsoever and swipe totally clean. they are those flatter, frameless wipers... has anyone put beam blades on an older pre 2002 civic? do they fit? how do they perform? how do they look?

jeff

cheapo blades are fail, mine have only lasted 2 storms. i'd rather pay more for ones that last nearly forever than $10 for new ones every time it rains. and i wax the hell out of my wind shield and that works just as well as rain ex and for some storms no amount of coating can help you

ive used everything form rain x to bosch and more and they all work the same. during winter its pointless because of all the salt and brine, it corrodes them. so go ahead and spend $20 a wiper blade, ill keep paying 7 or 8 and they will both be ruined int he end

ive used everything form rain x to bosch and more and they all work the same. during winter its pointless because of all the salt and brine, it corrodes them. so go ahead and spend $20 a wiper blade, ill keep paying 7 or 8 and they will both be ruined int he end

like i said.. rainx is only $20 for both FTMFW!

• 2 weeks later...

Damn i only pay 7 bucks for both of my wipers. But no matter how much they cost they are still going to be replaced at some time. But in my case i like to keep money in my wallet and not just through it out the window every time i need new wipers

• 6 months later...

i put some trico neoform beam blades on my 2007 mazda 3 and they work awesome. they look cool and don't make any noise whatsoever and swipe totally clean. they are those flatter, frameless wipers... has anyone put beam blades on an older pre 2002 civic? do they fit? how do they perform? how do they look?

jeff

I think most wiper blades are the same.. I upgraded my to rain x and they are still the same as the old ones.

Archived