check engine light it on

kyleb123

my check engine light is on and the i got code p0401 and in the book it list the problem as exhaust recirculation flow insufficient detected. what are steps on fixing this issue ?

Whats it in?? How many miles? Stock exhaust? Any mods done recently? Just need more info. and most people are willing to help! :thumbsup:

my check engine light is on and the i got code p0401 and in the book it list the problem as exhaust recirculation flow insufficient detected. what are steps on fixing this issue ?

To re-cap you should check old posts to help you and provide less typing for the rest of us. As far as a fix it all begins by you first telling us what year accord you are driving. It could be the EGR valve/stainless insert fix, or it could be cleaning the ports by removing the EGR plate, or it could be drilling out the bronze bushings and cleaning the ports and then re-tapping the holes for new bolts to make a seal, or it could be just the EGR valve, or it could be a vaccum leak, or you get the point by now. Not trying to be mean, but you have to at least provide some base information, and before doing so PLEASE read the old posts as you may find your answer...

Archived