MY SCARF FELL OFF. >:(

you said your scarf fell off....so i wondered if she was pregnant

Oh lol no, she's not pregnant... from my knowledge.

The scarf (see sig) is gone from what I saw this afternoon. Kinda made me sad.

All we see are pix of some fat lady...or pregnant lady....one of the two

lol it's just the fisheye look... She's kinda fat regardless.

all i see is a girl leaning over the hood of your car at night?

are you ok julian?

Uhm, I've never put that pic as my sig on HF, from what I remember. o.O

This is my sig now...

DSC_00792.png

And yeah, why? lol.

I see ass end scarf.

I'm sorry for your loss. I didn't know your scarf but I'm sure it was a good scarf...

'

It wasn't that important. lol. I wanted to at least see the people who gave me the scarf watch it drag under my car.

Anyway, see the chick in my sig? A few months back, we were pretty tight. We always hung out, chilled, talked, and was even cool with her parents and little sister. Here's where it gets bad. Her sister had a crush on me, knowing I don't want to date her, and that I already have a girlfriend. THEN the other chick ended up having a crush on me. wtf.

Long story short, sister stalks me, annoys me, etc. then cries to the point where she tells her mom and sister saying I called her a bitch and etc. then the mom and rest kept calling me after two months of not talking to them.

That scarf, they gave to me. Haven't worn it since the beginning of December, and I found it today. lol.

Sig from another forum:

getdown.png

Archived