Head/Tail light conversion???

JesseCuster

so i want to get some new head/tail lights, and realized that i cant find many i like for del sol.

SO, i wanted to look into conversions for it or what not

but i haven't the foggiest idea of where to start.

any help on places to look, whats involved and what not would be nice

also, if anyone knows of any threads that already covered this, that would work to.

if you REALLY want angle eyes, it would probably be cheaper for you to make them yourself and take apart your headlights.

you cant just swap headlights and taillights from other cars onto yours.

find another cars headlights/taillights you like and we'll tell you how many thousands of dollars it will cost to do it right

i understand but

i just dont like the headlights to much

i think changing 1 thing wont make it a vw or something lol

i was looking for something liiiike...

DSCN2674.jpg

(sorry for the picture of the mustang, but its the best i could find i think, it sickens me, but its for educational purposes ONLY)

how hard (f doable) wouuld it be to just take some of them and fab. them into the current headlights that i have

like take out the guts of my head lights, and insert their guts lol

and can you go into more detail on the aux lights

how hard (f doable) wouuld it be to just take some of them and fab. them into the current headlights that i have

like take out the guts of my head lights, and insert their guts lol

and can you go into more detail on the aux lights

well you would probably have to bake your headlights in the oven. carefully take them apart. then find a way to mount the angel eye in there and run the wiring. it will pretty hard to do and make look good. if you havent done stuff like this before i would advise against it.

here are the aux lights

http://www.dstuning.com/angel_eyes_aux__fo...nda_del_sol.asp

AngelEyes1_lg.jpg

hm does sounds pretty crazy

and good job on the aux lights, i might go that way

i think i may just get a extra headlight and try it on them instead of on the ones on the car

just to try

ill post pics of what happens, it may be a while

AngelEyes1_lg.jpg

omg they are beautiful, fits ma name lol are they the lights or u have to put them on urself like da dam ameri top?

They're actual lights, problem is you have to modify your bumper to make them fit, and they still don't look quite right. That picture is about the only angle they look truly good from.

They're actual lights, problem is you have to modify your bumper to make them fit, and they still don't look quite right. That picture is about the only angle they look truly good from.

dam

dam

Yeah, I ordered a set from dstuning and they just sat around until I resold them on Amazon. You'd be better off fabbing some angel eyes into your current fogs

Archived