Which exhaust to choose?

SuperNewbie

The thing is where I live there is a law against modifying your car. I dont know the exact db that a car has to be under, but if you have mods on your car you are more likely to get more tickets, pulled over, and harassed by the cops. That is why I dont want it too loud so i dont attract that extra attention.

The thing is where I live there is a law against modifying your car. I dont know the exact db that a car has to be under, but if you have mods on your car you are more likely to get more tickets, pulled over, and harassed by the cops. That is why I dont want it too loud so i dont attract that extra attention.

where the hell do u live where it's illegal to modify your car? Any of these aforementioned exhaust systems are going to make it obvious that the car has a modification. But like I said, Thermal R&D is the quietest in it's performance class.

• 2 weeks later...
unless he gets a mugen tear drop

which are rare as sh!t and expensive as a mofo

there was a guy about 20 min from me that was selling one for 200 bucks. then he came to and realized what it was and bumped the price to 500 lol. it was for a del sol

• 2 weeks later...

Archived