Honda Del Sol Honda Emblem

zunelander

yeah my friend just got fired from a felony! i was like man its just not goin for u lol. heres his story. "i lived in mexico, owned a condo had a girlfriend worked for microsoft, moved to us to get married, gf broke up with me, i wreked car, went to jail, on parole for 3 years cant go home, this job keepin me outa jail i need a job" then one day i was cuttin pizza and he was like "deuce man they fired me cause a felony" crap! i learned from that. dont get married. plus u can spend more time/money on car without a girl rofl want that delivery job

always find something to do with this car, easier to count wht is right lol. i wanna hit the junk tomorro get me dust guard thing above the tires under the car, and blinker sockets, a top for one of the fuids, inside door handels, and if i get lucky a roof! or parts for it. and theres baseball tomorro!!! been a minute since i played

dude swappin motors is expensive! and i woudnt kno where to start to a 5 speed swap??

swapping the engine doesnt cost a penny, you can DIY, i did with the help of two other friends i got my swap done and running in 4 hours (not moving lol)... my first swap ever..

as for the manual swap, look it up online, answers are EVERYWHERE! thats how im learning on how to wire up my vtec, tuck my wires/fuel lines, shave my engine bay, and where i found out that if you do a b series swap you have to have del sol vtec shift linkage >_<

wtf i dont have the "civic" "del sol" or "vtec" dont mind the vtec but i want the other two!

the civic sticker was only on the 93's, i believe (maybe 94 as well?). del sol sticker should have been on all of them. vtec was only on the vtec models (the dohc).

i have a 93 s

and no del sol sticker to be found

then again, it had been painted a different color, so maybe it was lost in that

also, brian, could you post a link of a good site u use for diy vtech wiring

been lookin for one of those

dohc is only vtec? mines single and its tec

do people do any research on cars before they buy anymore?

del sol models:

s - sohc non-vtec engine

si - sohc vtec engine

vtec - dohc vtec engine

i have a 93 s

and no del sol sticker to be found

then again, it had been painted a different color, so maybe it was lost in that

also, brian, could you post a link of a good site u use for diy vtech wiring

been lookin for one of those

its vtec and all i do is type how to wire vtec in google and it pops up alot of sites

see :: http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=724252

http://hondaswap.com/general-tech-articles...ire-vtec-40811/

do people do any research on cars before they buy anymore?

del sol models:

s - sohc non-vtec engine

si - sohc vtec engine

vtec - dohc vtec engine

i guess not ashley

S - D15B7 (1.5 liter sohc non-vtec)

Si - D16Z6 (1.6 liter sohc vtec)

VTEC - B16A3 (1.6 liter dohc vtec)

just to add to what you put :happy:

its vtec and all i do is type how to wire vtec in google and it pops up alot of sites

see :: http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=724252

i guess now ashley

S - D15B7 (1.5 liter sohc non-vtec)

Si - D16Z6 (1.6 liter sohc vtec)

VTEC - B16A3 (1.6 liter dohc vtec)

just to add to what you put :happy:

s & si engine codes are different for 96-97 models. si would be the y8, don't recall off-hand what the s model was for those years (which is why i didn't bother putting the codes in the post, lol... and they are pinned in the sol forum anyway.

yeah i read it the foist day i signed up :], found out sol's were civics rofl, and si lol but single cam :[ fack it thug life, i was so close to gettin a free nitrous kit, my brother n law had one lying around and i was like u dont let me have that and u cant marry my sis rofl he said ur dumb ull blo ur engine.......:l thats cause my cuz use to use it in his truck and shot 200! lmao i would only use like 50 or 25 :[ so close lolol who woudnt take a free naws kit?

yeah i read it the foist day i signed up :], found out sol's were civics rofl, and si lol but single cam :[ fack it thug life, i was so close to gettin a free nitrous kit, my brother n law had one lying around and i was like u dont let me have that and u cant marry my sis rofl he said ur dumb ull blo ur engine.......:l thats cause my cuz use to use it in his truck and shot 200! lmao i would only use like 50 or 25 :[ so close lolol who woudnt take a free naws kit?

my head hurt after reading that

lol exactly lol my friend was like, "i want sumthin fast! like a civic!" and he was talkin down on my car.... i told em i had a civic lol but the roof comes off!! :D w00t

Does any one find that as amusing as I do?? :laugh:

66810875EwGAZu_ph.jpg

Archived