Honda Del Sol Honda Emblem

zunelander

When a car gets painted, how are the emblems put back on? Mine was put back on with some sticky stuff that a lot of people use to hang posters with. Those square shaped stick up things. There has to be a better way to put on emblems if there are no screw involved. Any suggestions, anyone? Thanks.

all mine has is the rear honda emblom

and even that isn't on right

its all lop sided and lose

if you want it to really stick, and dont care about paint, kraaazy glue

if u do, double sided tape

think thats wht got me when decidin weather to get a sol. i was like wtf the roofs come off? since when? lmao i gotta fix mine. the knobs are off and the spinnel things are stripped from the last moron who owned it.

i was in teh process of a h22 swap in my lude but b4 i had bought an f23a1 so the ecu didnt match, nor the harness, nor the tranny, so i was like.......fack...so i bought another lude to use as parts cause i saw an oppertunity....bad idea lmao so i was like done! gettin rid of the lude lookin for new car. and i searched like crazy on craigs for a sol! now i needa hit up the junkyard and get me errything i need! i wanna get a cf top since my roof black! im not a fan of car being a diff color then bam! cf hood huh lol

HELLA threadjack..

i took off my civic vinyl on the back and put my tein emblem where it was. when i have the car repainted CBP the del sol one will be taken off as well..

ill have to order me some new ones... i also want the DOHC VTEC vinyl that goes on the side... true my car isnt origionally a del sol vtec but still i do have a gsr in there now :p

yeah the car was painted so thats the only good thing about the car when i bought it! BUT! the top was off a diff car so its floresent pearl....?? where did that come from rofl

i wanna get a gsr! my car is single cam :l and auto :l ill feel dum tryin to race someone rofl even the ricers around here have manual lol matter of time though!!!

and yes cf and black is awesome!.

FLORESCENT PEARL

the hell kinda color is that

must be one of a kind ha

sucks for you lol

i got mine off ebay, and i made sure it was manual

the part that sucks is

it was originaly black

retard painted it red (so now its kind of a off red, a darker red if u will, what ever that is called ha (better than florescent pearl lol))

so no i have to paint it back to black

gr uneeded work

dude swappin motors is expensive! and i woudnt kno where to start to a 5 speed swap ????? and floresent pearl is like one of them colors where the color changes depending wht angle u lookin at it from u kno? its like purple, blue, black and shii liek that lol :l least my car is allredi black!! hahah! i win

lmao yeah but i didnt kno how to spell it so i was like ehhh and this is my first sol, my first car {workin} and i guess i rush things alot i probably couda found a stick but i need a car allredi....

oh dont worry

this is my second sol and 6th car, but only second manual

all that matters is that you learned quick

next time MANUAL

the sol is the only car i havent blown an engine and/or tranny in

love this car

lol daium wht u ben doin? lol and i hope i dont have to look for a new car. im allredi lookin for a name for her! she will b with me 4eva!

i hate startin from fresh on anything i do.

wanna get ma stuff together so i can deliver pizza! i been a csr [up in front person] for like a year. the real money is in tips. plus u get to drive! and listen to music daium! thats a job lol well for now lol high skewl

Archived