new integra

Intac1991

just bought integra number two... 94 ls lowered.. pics on profile... paid $2000 146k miles on shell, 5 speed b18A1 engine swap pretty stock but i figured for $2000 its a pretty good starting spot...

yea... taking out factory seats, replacing with type r seats... carbon fiber hood... aem cold air intake... its already lowered... only other cosmetic im gonna do is tinted windows, (not gonna rice it out) and after that start working on engine internals... :thumbsup:

just bought integra number two... 94 ls lowered.. pics on profile... paid $2000 146k miles on shell, 5 speed b18A1 engine swap pretty stock but i figured for $2000 its a pretty good starting spot...

not good enough...

post pics here or this thread = FAIL

no they are tan cloth and have seen better days... i am actually in search of some integra type rx seats... anyone know someone that has them and wants to sell them lemme know

damn brian what is it with you and peekatures? lol

nice buy, not a bad deal for 2000

if you get it tinted have a shop do it. and have it done with either suntech or lumar tint. i personally have lumar, love it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know that b18a1 engines are not rare... but it isn't the engine that came in it so therefore that is why i put it on there... but i am looking for the yellow recaro type rx seats... they came in honda integra type rx...

Archived