just for kicks... lets see your beater hondas

lets have fun posting our ugly, sometimes unappreciated, redheaded stepchild, hand me down, beaters that honestly, keep our fun cars :wub: as nice as they are.

lets see your beater hondas... what they are used for and any "mods" you have done for either making your life easier, more enjoyable or just for fun. maybe even some things you want to do to them.

here's mine... hopefully sporting a snowboard rack soon, for obviously holding snowboards this winter, and they just look sweet.

mods: 100% free audio system... hahah i install. xm, pioneer head unit, mtx 10, mtx amp, pioneer 6.5's all around and alpine tweeters. oh and we cannot forget the "custom freshy fresh rattle canned civic hub caps (i lost a teggy one and had to replace) and rust of coarse :thumbsup:

IMG_1862.jpg

IMG_1861.jpg

hell while we are at it, lets post up battle wounds... as you can see my fender in the last pic... i was hit by a deer. that's right, i was stopped at a stop sign, and a deer ran into my car. among many other little parking lot dings when i come out and am like wtf... another one!?!??? and then the time that the guy on a 3 wheeler hit the very same fender and broke my hub cap off. yea that's right he ran into me too.

This is my hoopty. I don't own a nice car yet so this is both my pos and my cruiser (is is plenty ugly enough to be the redheaded stepchild though). :sad:

What you can't see is all the work that has gone into the handling. F&F coils, lowered 3, Skunk2 rear/front camber, blox lcas, carbing front and rear frame braces, teg rear disc (complete conversion), stainless lines, brembo rotors, and a high flow cat and apexi ws2 catback.

DSCN0033.jpg

Couple of prelude buckets and filth

DSCN0175.jpg

105hp of pure 210k, oil leaking power!

x011-1.jpg

Idiots didn't hook up drain plugs in the hack-job sunroof

DSCF0078.jpg

I have since fixed the column. The first 6 months I had it a flat head screw driver was my key.

DSCF0082.jpg

nice suspension mods dude... i also have the F&F coils, Skunk2 rear/front camber, ST swaybars and energy suspension poly throughout on my del sol. At least yours isn't rusiting out like my teg.

Edit: i like the del sol baby fats too :wub: i have a set i may throw on my teg, jut stock finish, a little curbage and i lost the centers

This is my hoopty. I don't own a nice car yet so this is both my pos and my cruiser (is is plenty ugly enough to be the redheaded stepchild though). :sad:

What you can't see is all the work that has gone into the handling. F&F coils, lowered 3, Skunk2 rear/front camber, blox lcas, carbing front and rear frame braces, teg rear disc (complete conversion), stainless lines, brembo rotors, and a high flow cat and apexi ws2 catback.

DSCN0033.jpg

Couple of prelude buckets and filth

DSCN0175.jpg

105hp of pure 210k, oil leaking power!

x011-1.jpg

Idiots didn't hook up drain plugs in the hack-job sunroof

DSCF0078.jpg

I have since fixed the column. The first 6 months I had it a flat head screw driver was my key.

DSCF0082.jpg

haha damn man that interior is BEAT. i bet it handles pretty damn good though

downsized_0818091654.jpg

had to replace this whole front clip besides the bumper kuz the last owner decided to try and rally the car through a forest or some b/s like that.

downsized_0818091713.jpg

new trunk lid do to rust and dents.

0703090621.jpg

this front lip i had to do extensive fiberglass repairs to, took my whole weekand to finish it was prty f 'n REEEEDONCULOUSE!!!

the car you see to the right and or left of this 1 here is the parts car the whole front clip you see on that 1 came off this 1(looks alot worse in person than in the pics...

but hey i only paid $500 4 this other prelude and i had that other 1 just sittin in my back yard so i started tearin it apart and using what i can to fix w/e the hell needed to be fixed on this 1 here....

this front lip i had to do extensive fiberglass repairs to

funny-dog-pictures-dog-asks-you-what-you-are-talking-about.jpg

i dont have pictures of my impala on my laptop so here's pictures of the other daily, i drive this more anyways, LOL

l_5afa0984b57a4ed9937f08177adef09a.jpg

l_06bd4b61794f4ec79d9dd375cc2afda3.jpg

11.jpg

glovebox.jpg

considering the work done and the cost

very good job

that front bumper looks pretty mean

ya the bump is prty sick but i need to finish the whole body kit 4 it to rly flow you no... need to put bigger wheels and tires on it to hide the ugly gap between the wheels and fender, kuz i cant rly lower it a whole lot in the front kuz the bumper sits about 2.5"-3" off the ground as is.

"this front lip i had to do extensive fiberglass repairs to" meaning i had to basically REFIBERGLASS the intire bumper from the previouse owners wife running into curbs and wa not, not rly judging how low that bumper rly was..

so picture this, if your standing and looking at it like the pic is, look at the second top right breather gap, i had to cut a good size chunk off just so i can realing and fix the damn thing, and if you look the side pic of the front of the car, if i hadnt redone it the bottom of the corner would have fallen off same with the other side as well, so in due time just from driving down the street enough times the bumper would have fallen apart on me from the wind and friction of just an everyday drive to and from work.

and it was in bad shape just from bein in the sun all day had a bunch of chips and pressure cracks and all sorts of crap goin on with it so ya took alot of elbow grease and spit shinning to fix her up like new again....

ya the bump is prty sick but i need to finish the whole body kit 4 it to rly flow you no... need to put bigger wheels and tires on it to hide the ugly gap between the wheels and fender, kuz i cant rly lower it a whole lot in the front kuz the bumper sits about 2.5"-3" off the ground as is.

thats why you dont rock bodykits...

sorry but youll get that from almost everybody on here.. bodykits and big wheels FTL.. but thats all on you

as for the refiberglassing... you redid the bumper not the lip.. might have been the lip of the bumper but still the bumper... kind of made it sound like you had a lip on your front bumper..

ya my bad on the lip error but ya ya meant to put bumper but eh w/e you no wa i mean now

and im going 4 more of a show look not so much a ton of power but still enough to stomp the little kids toys who think there crap is fast around here...

lets just say the kids here thinking there crap is fast my stock prelude raped the crap out of this kids turbo eagle talon, so ya i think thats says it all right there the ppl here dont no how to race or drive there cars here, so i wont need a whole lot of power to rape here...

ya my bad on the lip error but ya ya meant to put bumper but eh w/e you no wa i mean now

and im going 4 more of a show look not so much a ton of power but still enough to stomp the little kids toys who think there crap is fast around here...

lets just say the kids here thinking there crap is fast my stock prelude raped the crap out of this kids turbo eagle talon, so ya i think thats says it all right there the ppl here dont no how to race or drive there cars here, so i wont need a whole lot of power to rape here...

vid of said rapage?

i have to see this to believe it... a stock talon with about i dont know 180 - 200 hp losing to a stock OG lude with like 130ish hp if that.. VIDSSS!!

no vid to prove just a punk lil kid not knowing how to drive his car so he lost... but eh you belive what you want im not gna say you dont know wa your talkin about or anything like that but is all good idc wa you ppl think of how much hp/trq you should have to win a race, just need to no how to drive the car your in...

but yes i do agree more hp/trq you should be faster than a guy with less right??? or is it because the other guy knows how to launch better than the other guy does? or is it kuz he doesnt no how to drop gears? who knows all i no is he lost so its w/e...

like i said believe what you want i dont know any of you in person so y should you belive me or anybody at that you dont know in person right????????

no need to get butthurt but there is like no way that car could have lost to you.. he would have had to stalled on take off to lose to you but then he would have just caught up to you and wanted to run from a roll which he would have got you by ALOT.. true story..

i agreed with you 100% brian he should have caught me easy as pie, but he didnt kuz he doesnt no how to drive his car and we were'nt doin a 1/4mile was just a quick little friendly 1/8th run from a stop light but he missed 2nd and and spun his tires a bit so ya he lost...

but i think his car wasnt running right kuz when i was behind him trying to see what he had done to the car as far as cosmetics, he was blowin smoke everytime he shifted so i think he had bad piston rings or some crap idk wtf was wrong with it could of been as to why he lost as well...

But all in all he should of won but thats racing for ya, who knows wtf will happen or what has happened during the process.

Archived