just for kicks... lets see your beater hondas

but i think his car wasnt running right kuz when i was behind him trying to see what he had done to the car as far as cosmetics, he was blowin smoke everytime he shifted so i think he had bad piston rings or some crap idk wtf was wrong with it could of been as to why he lost as well...

he was running rich, needs a tune

if it were bad rings it would constanly pour out the as$ of the car and be light blue

he was running rich, needs a tune

if it were bad rings it would constanly pour out the as$ of the car and be light blue

vry true but ya it was different w/e the race didnt mean much as to it was just a friendly 1/8th run, my bad 4 exploding like that on ya there brian (getting butthurt) and all im in the process of quiting smoking so ya my sh!7s all fuc*3d up.

I'm taking up a collections for beaten & battered Hondas & HWC "honda's with cancer"

http://s695.photobucket.com/albums/vv315/ludude1975/honda/ It's easier this way. I'd have more pics but the camera died.

I own two abused cars and surprise neither are red! LOL

They have been scratched, dented, clipped, kicked, crashed, trashed, pretty much slowly torchered but refuse to die. At least my prelude refuses.

The prelude has been mine for about 10 years & was nice till she came along lol. The accord followed me home one day.

The prelude besides body damage and general maintenance has been one hell of a car. Everything still works but it just looks like crap. It runs quiet as the day I got it and drives probably like when it was new.

As for her car it's been fighting me from day 1! I got it cheap as the front cv shaft was bad. When I went to pick it up the ignition coil musta crapped out as it wouldn't start so from the beginning I started my honda tec career. Fixed the coil, then the cv shaft, of course next the main relay goes out and she won't start. Fix that and a few months later the TCU starts acting up. Buy another on ebay and fixes it instantly. What now you say? exhaust falls off needs muffler, just about all the tailpipe, & flex pipe. Then of course the things eating tires like mad and i find out it's waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy outta alignment so I get it aligned and a new set of tires. Oh i'm not done yet lol now it sputters when driving down the road. Get new plugs, plug wires, cap, button, air filter, fuel filter, and join hondafourms.com. I replace everything I can think of but don't really get any better. She lives with it. Miles are up there and last owner had not replaced the timing belt so might as well do it before it brakes. Rock hits the windshield of course right in drivers view! Gotta fix it before I get a ticket. Oh goody the radiator springs a leak. It's too deteriorated so I have to buy a new one. This time I get smart and replace all the hoses to try and prevent a future issue. HA now the speed control sensor has crapped out. Back to the internet for a new one. Now everything is going again, opps I spoke too soon the other cv shaft has split a boot. Get a new one from parts store & put it one. About a week later the car starts grinding and rolls to the side of the road.

Great I think here goes the trans! I get a chain and pull it home. Hell with a transmission this things going to the junkyard. Friend comes over interested in buying it. I show him all i've done to it and notice the cv shaft isn't in the transmission all the way. I push it back in and down the road it drives. Hmmm, lifetime guarantee on the cv shaft so I take it out and get another one. The clip was bad on the one they sold me. Pop in the 2nd replacement and down the road it goes again. Air conditioner quits. Lovely ! I don't do AC repair. It's still dead today.

Got bored one day and decided to clean the egr ports. She runs smooth once again no more sputtering. Enough time has passed the muffler has rusted out again! Dare I buy replacement rear panels to replace the rust?

I'm taking up a collections for beaten & battered Hondas & HWC "honda's with cancer"

http://s695.photobucket.com/albums/vv315/ludude1975/honda/ It's easier this way. I'd have more pics but the camera died.

They have been scratched, dented, clipped, kicked, crashed, trashed, pretty much slowly torchered but refuse to die. At least my prelude refuses.

The prelude has been mine for about 10 years & was nice till she came along lol. The accord followed me home one day.

The prelude besides body damage and general maintenance has been one hell of a car. Everything still works but it just looks like crap. It runs quiet as the day I got it and drives probably like when it was new.

As for her car it's been fighting me from day 1! I got it cheap as the front cv shaft was bad. When I went to pick it up the ignition coil musta crapped out as it wouldn't start so from the beginning I started my honda tec career. Fixed the coil, then the cv shaft, of course next the main relay goes out and she won't start. Fix that and a few months later the TCU starts acting up. Buy another on ebay and fixes it instantly. What now you say? exhaust falls off needs muffler, just about all the tailpipe, & flex pipe. Then of course the things eating tires like mad and i find out it's waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy outta alignment so I get it aligned and a new set of tires. Oh i'm not done yet lol now it sputters when driving down the road. Get new plugs, plug wires, cap, button, air filter, fuel filter, and join hondafourms.com. I replace everything I can think of but don't really get any better. She lives with it. Miles are up there and last owner had not replaced the timing belt so might as well do it before it brakes. Rock hits the windshield of course right in drivers view! Gotta fix it before I get a ticket. Oh goody the radiator springs a leak. It's too deteriorated so I have to buy a new one. This time I get smart and replace all the hoses to try and prevent a future issue. HA now the speed control sensor has crapped out. Back to the internet for a new one. Now everything is going again, opps I spoke too soon the other cv shaft has split a boot. Get a new one from parts store & put it one. About a week later the car starts grinding and rolls to the side of the road.

Great I think here goes the trans! I get a chain and pull it home. Hell with a transmission this things going to the junkyard. Friend comes over interested in buying it. I show him all i've done to it and notice the cv shaft isn't in the transmission all the way. I push it back in and down the road it drives. Hmmm, lifetime guarantee on the cv shaft so I take it out and get another one. The clip was bad on the one they sold me. Pop in the 2nd replacement and down the road it goes again. Air conditioner quits. Lovely ! I don't do AC repair. It's still dead today.

Got bored one day and decided to clean the egr ports. She runs smooth once again no more sputtering. Enough time has passed the muffler has rusted out again! Dare I buy replacement rear panels to replace the rust?

-_- wait what? :crazy:

just read it all....

we only wanted pictures man.. not the life story.. :sleep2:

• 2 weeks later...

had my 92 lude about a year and the cancer on it is horrible its been bondod over and fell out. not an inch of that car doesent have a ding but it has a cf hood haha. no pics yet sorry. but i wouldent have it any other way for now everyone under estimates that car till there behind me. god i love h22 power.

had my 92 lude about a year and the cancer on it is horrible its been bondod over and fell out. not an inch of that car doesent have a ding but it has a cf hood haha. no pics yet sorry. but i wouldent have it any other way for now everyone under estimates that car till there behind me. god i love h22 power.

pics

http://s923.photobucket.com/albums/ad76/co...pg&newest=1

ok man im NOT trying bash or or anything like that about that pic.... but damn son that cf hood looks mad fake like some 1 str8 tried to make it look like a cf and failed horribly.

maybe its just the angle of the pic with the sunlight hitting it idk but ya it looks prty fake to me.

1CE AGAIN IM NOT SAYING ITS NOT RLY A CF HOOD OR CALLING YOU A LIAR ABOUT IT!!!

to post pics from the photobucket just....

1. click on the picture when it brings up a larger view scroll down and find the IMG Code on the left side click it.

2. if it highlights it has copied itself.

3. come back on HF click on the 2nd icon to the right of the emoticons (smiley face icon), itll say insert image on it

4. press ctrl+V then BANG BOOM POW theres your url for the pic BUTTTTTTTTTTTT

5. you have to delete the from the code or your picture wont post.

6. size your picture to fit the post.

thats how i do it anyways so if you find a way to F that up then i think your legally retarded.

ok man im NOT trying bash or or anything like that about that pic.... but damn son that cf hood looks mad fake like some 1 str8 tried to make it look like a cf and failed horribly.

maybe its just the angle of the pic with the sunlight hitting it idk but ya it looks prty fake to me.

1CE AGAIN IM NOT SAYING ITS NOT RLY A CF HOOD OR CALLING YOU A LIAR ABOUT IT!!!

to post pics from the photobucket just....

1. click on the picture when it brings up a larger view scroll down and find the IMG Code on the left side click it.

2. if it highlights it has copied itself.

3. come back on HF click on the 2nd icon to the right of the emoticons (smiley face icon), itll say insert image on it

4. press ctrl+V then BANG BOOM POW theres your url for the pic BUTTTTTTTTTTTT

5. you have to delete the GetAttachment6.jpg

7.jpg

the hood looks good man, it just didnt look like a cf to me prob kuz of the sun and the angle of the picture... kinda looked liked a gloss black hood.

and yes thoughs worked for me as well

didnt mean to come off as a penis there b4 but thats how you took it so is w/e to me

• 3 weeks later...

Archived