Del Sol Seats

DelSolSweetie

why is it so hard!!!!!

i finally find some with a color stripe i want and the dude wants like 250 for them.. no.. not when there is a pair on craigslist for 100.. he has been emailed

until then.. does anyone have any or know where to look.. cause i want to get those integra seats OUT

why is it so hard!!!!!

i finally find some with a color stripe i want and the dude wants like 250 for them.. no.. not when there is a pair on craigslist for 100.. he has been emailed

until then.. does anyone have any or know where to look.. cause i want to get those integra seats OUT

Do your Teggy seats have the Sol brackets on them? What color stripe are you after??

they have brackets that bolt right in.. idk if they are sol brackets or not.. but i know took them out to clean the carpet and they went right back in

i would prefer a white or gray stripe to kinda match the car/interior but right now i dont even car cause i can get them recovered or get seat covers

they have brackets that bolt right in.. idk if they are sol brackets or not.. but i know took them out to clean the carpet and they went right back in

i would prefer a white or gray stripe to kinda match the car/interior but right now i dont even car cause i can get them recovered or get seat covers

So hole in DS bolster is not that big of a deal then??

i posted this in a different thread but

im selling my seats after i get the brides

you can get them for $200 if you want, they dont match the car but theyre delsol seats...

im selling for $200 because i was offered $400 at a car show for my seats but i told him i wasnt selling until i get the brides.. you can have 1st dibbs if you want sarah

thanks but i really don't want to pay $200 for a set of seats when i paid that for a set of racing seats.. and then i would have to get them shipped here too so i'd be paying like $300 and still have to get them recovered

and there was one guy who was going to give me a set but that fell through.. then a guy had some for $50 but i couldnt find the add.. then i emailed the guy for $100 but they a bit far away too and idk how i would pick them up lol

do what

What I was saying is that if you are going to recover them a hole in drivers side bolster wont be that big of a deal??:thumbsup:

Have you ever looked into shipping on seats? I am thinking you can stack them on top of each other, one upside down on top and a nice heavy reinforced box.

Archived