RHD conversion

Intac1991

ok yet another question from me for everyone... i have a 1991 acura integra project car... i am considering doing a right hand drive conversion... i do not need the dash for the conversion as i am fabricating my own... where can i get the parts for the conversion? what all parts will i need? how much cost involved? and is there a good site to help you do it yourself? thanks for any feedback would be a great help

basically you need the front clip of the same car. its going to be very expensive and really not worth it in my opinion. also in a lot of states its illegal to have RHD unless youre a mail truck or something government issued

alright in response to the rhd integra statement.... i am wondering where can i find a right hand drive integra? i would actually prefer a honda integra over a right side drive acura integra... i have searched but no had to much success..

alright in response to the rhd integra statement.... i am wondering where can i find a right hand drive integra? i would actually prefer a honda integra over a right side drive acura integra... i have searched but no had to much success..

Ummm...Japan?

well thanks... i actually already new i can get a rhd integra from JAPAN but i see where i didn't specify a WEBSITE!!! but im wondering if anyone has imported one into the us... because im wondering how much import charges will cost???

if you have to ask about price on something like that then i doubt that you can afford it. seriously its not worth it just to sit on the wrong side

well first off you have no idea of my yearly income... so you therefore have no place to stand and say that if i ask about how much it costs then i cant afford it.. cause last time i checked you aren't my damn accountant... so if you just wanna put lame $hit responses on posts, DONT POST AT ALL! all i asked was to find a website so I CAN DECIDE FOR MYSELF whether its worth the investment or not.. so mind your business!

sigh, another smartass nub mouthing off to regs when he doesn't get the answer he wants.

my honest answer, google it like everyone else, most of us on here would rather spend the money on making the car faster or better looking, rhd conversion will not accomplish either.

:thumbsup: thanks smart asses!!! appreciate it... but im looking for a DA rhd integra not a DC!!! you should have known that seeing as you are all knowing!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, well two things...

1. Why? Whats the benefit? And dont say you want to be different...Also in some states they require the car to go through safety test if you do a converstion...

2. It would be cheaper to just buy a RHD, my SiR rex was about 4000.00 with about 35k, i bought it from Tigerjapanese.com I went all the way to NJ to pick up the ride...so in the end I spent about 600.00 with plane tickets, and gas.

sigh, another smartass nub mouthing off to regs when he doesn't get the answer he wants.

my honest answer, google it like everyone else, most of us on here would rather spend the money on making the car faster or better looking, rhd conversion will not accomplish either.

god your telling me, it never ends. one after the other

GOOGLE. youll find plenty of sites that sell RHD tegs. just search for "right had drive integra for sale" or "right hand drive conversion for integra"

Archived