i have a exhaust leak

i have a leak in my exhaust water comes out in drips when ii have it on is this a problem do ii need to replace my whole exhaust system? is this a big deal?? let me know!!

1989 ef honda civic hatch dx

Only one thread needed, and this is the wrong section anyways.

P.S. Try describing your problem a little more, its like saying my car makes noises. There is no way to know what to advise you on if you don't describe your problem in detail, this is the Internet and I can't see your car.

Now, Try and go into a little more detail, and I would be glad to see what I can tell you.

Only one thread needed, and this is the wrong section anyways.

P.S. Try describing your problem a little more, its like saying my car makes noises. There is now way to know what to advise you on if you don't describe your problem in detail, this is the Internet and I cant see your car.

Now, Try and go into a little more detail and I would be glad to see what I can tell you.

ok well my cars fine is that i turn it on it seems fine ii just leave the car on beacuse my clutch is burnt and ii turn it on everyday so that it just doesnt sit there off the whole time ive noticed from my muffler water just leaks drips and ii rev it alot comes out ii looked at it today the water was dryed up and ii look on the floor its dryed up rusty water is this a big problem??

yes your fine, if it smells like surgar then its not fine, if your blowing tons of white smoke your not fine, if you have a puddle your fine.

Archived