Angels And Demons

SpeedDemon

went and saw Angels and Demons Sunday night with the woman. it was a very good movie. the story line was well thought out and it keeps you guessing through the entire movie. this is a sequel to Davinci Code so it has some historic content to it. this may easily be tom hanks best movie ever. i recommend it for almost everyone. small children may become scared from some scenes during the film. but other wise it is a clean non nudity movie(i think).

gets a 10/10 from me :thumbsup:

went and saw Angels and Demons sunday night with the woman. it was a very good movie. the story line was well thought out and it keeps you guessing through the entire movie. this is a sequel to national treasure so it has some historic content to it. this may easily be tom hanks best movie ever. i recommend it for almost everyone. small children may become scared from some scenes during the film. but other wise it is a clean non nudity movie(i think).

gets a 10/10 from me :thumbsup:

National Treasure?? Don't you mean The Davinci Code? And yeah, if it's anywhere near as good as the book... Da Vinci Code was a good book, Angels and Demons was a great book.

National Treasure?? Don't you mean The Davinci Code? And yeah, if it's anywhere near as good as the book... Da Vinci Code was a good book, Angels and Demons was a great book.

yeah i meant to say the davinci code lol. yeah it was better than the book IMO. its a definite must see

angels & demons, the novel, is the prequel to the davinci code, and has a much better story. i've been meaning to see this since opening night, but haven't bothered to get around to it. since the movie adaptation of tdc was a little stale, i'm not even sure i want to see this one as urgently as i once thought.

angels & demons, the novel, is the prequel to the davinci code, and has a much better story. i've been meaning to see this since opening night, but haven't bothered to get around to it. since the movie adaptation of tdc was a little stale, i'm not even sure i want to see this one as urgently as i once thought.

+1 for noticing it was the prequel, and for it being much better than the davinci code. I myself have read both books and seen the davinci code but have yet to see angels & demons. One of the only downsides of having a new born with no relatives around to babysit, you miss out on the movies in the theaters.

+1 for noticing it was the prequel, and for it being much better than the davinci code. I myself have read both books and seen the davinci code but have yet to see angels & demons. One of the only downsides of having a new born with no relatives around to babysit, you miss out on the movies in the theaters.

take the new born with you, its actually a pretty clean movie, just some scenes of gruesome images for a second.

take the new born with you, its actually a pretty clean movie, just some scenes of gruesome images for a second.

I'm not sure he'd be concerned as much with what the baby would see as much as he would about having to keep a baby occupied during a 2 1/2 hour or so movie.

I'm not sure he'd be concerned as much with what the baby would see as much as he would about having to keep a baby occupied during a 2 1/2 hour or so movie.

eh true

Archived