system of a down

nnoossss

^what political stuff? If you answer this and seem to really know what they say, then you can call it BS if you like... :D

Ronald, yup :D And it sucks they aren't all together...they produce good music!

^what political stuff? If you answer this and seem to really know what they say, then you can call it BS if you like... :D

Ronald, yup :D And it sucks they aren't all together...they produce good music!

BOOM, BYOB, stuff like that. I've never really been on for politics and protesting. if you want to do something public to raise awareness then go for it, as long as you aren't marching down the street with signs and crap. i have no problems with them talking about the Armenian because its obvious that it really happened. but all the anti US government stuff i could do without.

serj's solo album isn't that bad. it's not up to par with the other soad albums, but they sound pretty dang close

^cool...thanks for explaining :)

I think street marches are revolutionary...It's needed! I don't like the goverment having too much power...

Gays started off with no rights and now they have more than before...

I gotta listen to the album...

^cool...thanks for explaining :)

I think street marches are revolutionary...It's needed! I don't like the goverment having too much power...

Gays started off with no rights and now they have more than before...

I gotta listen to the album...

i'm sure you can guess my position on gay rights but as long as they aren't breaking anything and do it quietly i can live with it

Archived