ehhhh

Humphries

I just got a job as a sales associate at a salvage yard here. I get customers here and they ask for prices on parts and I have to call my boss for pricing and he tells me some ridiculous answer like 85 bucks for a fender that he's getting from certifit fot 28 bucks. 550 dollars for a 100 dollar door? I am making commission but I kinda just want to tell these dumbasses to go to certifit.

He priced a used radiator from a 92 camry at 75 bucks. That's not a good deal.

Its annoying when people price parts mad high.

I got a price for my friend who asked me for a price at a local meet for a obd2 b18b ls engine wiring harness and I know honda sells that for around 3-400 and you can find used ones in perfect condition for around 180 or less.. he wants 300 for his. IT IS A JUNK CAR.

thats friggin rediculous

i would start looking for a new job and get one lined up then one day that he needs you just quit.. lol

i did that to my boss at kroger.. i applied for military leave of absence, it was my last day at work, and the boss pissed me off so i just walked out and we were packed that day.. twas funny shat, lol

thats friggin rediculous

i would start looking for a new job and get one lined up then one day that he needs you just quit.. lol

i did that to my boss at kroger.. i applied for military leave of absence, it was my last day at work, and the boss pissed me off so i just walked out and we were packed that day.. twas funny shat, lol

people gota make their money so it dont really matter in my opinion lol at the shop we overcharge people daily but its for profit if we didnt do that then we would have no profit. Kroger sucks ass worked there a year and a half, and they didnt give me a raise although i was due for one.

people gota make their money so it dont really matter in my opinion lol at the shop we overcharge people daily but its for profit if we didnt do that then we would have no profit. Kroger sucks ass worked there a year and a half, and they didnt give me a raise although i was due for one.

you dont mind until youre the one that gets ripped like that..

just think.. youre looking for say a D/S OEM fender.. you find a guy selling one for $175 (no refunds) and thats the only one you can find and you want it asap.. so you get it... 2 weeks later you find the EXACT same part for $50.. would you be pissed?

i know i would

o i know and i know when i need something like that i get ripped but every buisness rips off they have too to make buisness just depends by how much u overcharge someone. Now the dude that owns the junkyard yea thats pretty crazy but u have to overcharge someone too a certain extent (sry i dont know how to spell that word lol).

lol.. i got a new job lined up next week. i quit the other day.

Archived