engine stamps

ok im going to look at a car wednesday and it has a swap in it. i was wanting to know where to look for the stamp? i know its on the bottom of the motor, but not exactly where. its supposed to be a b18c1. it is dual overhead cam so thats good. so where should the stamp be?

21589830015_large.jpg

see it at the bottom on the left of the header?

d15b7. yep i see it. thanks man, i thought it was under the headers and that iwould have to get on the ground to look at it lol.

--there for a second i thought you had a wrench sticking out of your dipstick...

oh haha thats not my POS D15.. i just did a quick search for you so i could show you..

nahh i wouldnt put that much money into the d15, me buying the clutch and flywheel was more than enough..

oh haha thats not my POS D15.. i just did a quick search for you so i could show you..

nahh i wouldnt put that much money into the d15, me buying the clutch and flywheel was more than enough..

hahahahahahahahahaahahahaha you cheap couch ni**a

ooh, gsr swap race. I'm in. lol

By then I'll have my intake mani and catback on. 8)

oh wait, speedDemon, yours is an LS right? nvm, you cant compete. :p

ooh, gsr swap race. I'm in. lol

By then I'll have my intake mani and catback on. 8)

oh wait, speedDemon, yours is an LS right? nvm, you cant compete. :p

nah ill still compete. first one to have a driveable car wins lol. but you cant start till wednesday :) lol

nahh LS will get owned..

then ill get owned because hatch is ALOT lighter and he has mods.. all ill have is custom catback and a no name SRI.. ill lose

so at finish will be GSR hatch >> GSR del sol >>>>>>>> LS hatch :laugh: lol

nahh LS will get owned..

then ill get owned because hatch is ALOT lighter and he has mods.. all ill have is custom catback and a no name SRI.. ill lose

so at finish will be GSR hatch >> GSR del sol >>>>>>>> LS hatch :laugh: lol

ah you suck lol. you could at least let me have some fun...but it is a step up from the stock d16z6 :)...ill just mod it then return lol

Archived