Engine Swap

hondatyper

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
400 from a honda dealer? i thought it be more than that for oem parts.

No. A B18C1 crank from a dealership is around $700. You don't need to buy a new crank and rods. That is pointless.

• 4 weeks later...

#1, dont you dare touch that block, all motor is all about hi rev and head work. full port and polish job on the head, cams, cam gears, and a whole valve job, rev that thing to 10,000 rpm, u will run a low 13 easy. a turbo on that motor will pop it in a second.

#1, dont you dare touch that block, all motor is all about hi rev and head work. full port and polish job on the head, cams, cam gears, and a whole valve job, rev that thing to 10,000 rpm, u will run a low 13 easy. a turbo on that motor will pop it in a second.

Dude, you're just about the dumbest person I've seen all month.

1. He need higher compression and displacment if he wants power.

2. You can't port and polish cams or cam gears.

3. His cams make plenty of power.

4. Even if he built it, he wouldn't be able to rev it to 10,000RPM for very many 1/4 mile runs before he had to rebuild it (if it even lasted).

5. If he strokes it to 1.8L, he should be able to run 12's.

6. No, it would be able to handle a bolt on kit amoutn of boost (6-8psi).

7. You Got0wn3d.

Venom High flow fuel rail

Venom high flow injectors

Venom fuel pressure regulator

HKS circle earth grounding kit

Venom intake manifold

Spoon spark plugs

Nology grounded plug wires

Ported and polished head

Spoon throttle body

Toda Spec B cams

Toda racing cam gears

Toda racing valve springs

Skunk 2 retainers

Unorthadox Racing underdrive pulleys

lmfao you bought spoon spark plugs.... good job paying an extra 75 bucks for NGK iridiums rice boy.

LOGIC > BRAND LOYALTY!!!!!

So why is it that just because people are jealous they have to talk crap??? You're name says it all man. Just so you know I really don't give two fracks what you say so you can flame away and I still don't care. Honestly I think all white trash should die, so you're opinion of me isn't worth anymore than the crap that I flushed down the toilet this morning! :D

Archived