Engine Swap

hondatyper

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
excuse me? I'm a n00b? on this board, yes. to honda engineering and performance, no. I'm on my fourth honda. all of my cars I've either worked on myself or had help from a friend. did I mention, I've worked on various other cars as well? how many hondas have you owned? hell, how many cars have you owned, junior. put your magazines down and learn something. if you have a problem with me, contact me personally.

1. I work on all of my cars on my own.

2. I have owned 6 Hondas/Acuras. 2 currently.

3. I have owned 7 cars all together.

4. I read magazines for fun, not information.

5. Everything technical I have posted in this thread is 100% true. If you don't believe me, pm jdmjackass2. He has a B18C5 with B16B pistons and cams, and over 200WHP.

6. I'm not wasting my time to contact you.

7. Joe, you're a dumbass who doesn't own a shop. You're just a rich guy who pays people to do his work.

Yeah so anyways. Does anyone who really does own a car and knows something feel like joining in this conversation.

That's fine I don't own a shop, I'm just a rich bitch. You got it buddy. I thought I was the only one with keys to this place and the one who cuts checks every month. Hmmm, I guess I must be in someone else's body! OH MY GOD!!!!

Man, shut the fawk up already!

Yeah so anyways. Does anyone who really does own a car and knows something feel like joining in this conversation.

That's fine I don't own a shop, I'm just a rich bitch. You got it buddy. I thought I was the only one with keys to this place and the one who cuts checks every month. Hmmm, I guess I must be in someone else's body! OH MY GOD!!!!

Man, shut the fawk up already!

Feel free to post some real tech info then, instead of how to change your oil, tools, and crapty buildup list. Since you have a digital camera, feel free to take pics of your shop while your at it, as well as your almighty engine.

Well, since you told me to, NO! I already posteed crap. How many tech posts have you made without just calling everyone an butthead? How many motor swaps have you done and put instructions of on here? That's what I thought. When you can act like a f*cking adult on here like everyone wants you to I might do something you want me to....

Well, since you told me to, NO! I already posteed crap. How many tech posts have you made without just calling everyone an butthead? How many motor swaps have you done and put instructions of on here? That's what I thought. When you can act like a f*cking adult on here like everyone wants you to I might do something you want me to....

You have not posted pics of your shop, engine, or good tech stuff. You can pull an engine swap guide from a magazine or off the net. I haven't posted any swap guides on here as it isn't necessary. Swapping an engine is easy. Just like pulling the stock engine and putting it back in. So you call all that stuff you did earlier this summer being an adult? You, being over 21 should act like an adult. I'm 16 and acting like it.

Wow! Those are big pimpin cars man! If you have sooo much money to buy that S2000 why do you have such sitty cars cool guy???? Better yet, do even run?????

1. It's called a way to make money without a job. (quit last week due to school)

2. The Civic runs. The Accord is waiting for a new tranny.

3. The STS is pimp enough for me.

Oh I see. So a 16 year old zit faced bitch flipping burgers at MC Donalds was going to make enough to pay for an S2000 with all the stuff you claimed it already had done to it? Just give it up!

1. My face is zit free.

2. I worked at Greystoke detailing cars for 6.50/hour.

3. It has been explained dozens of times where I got the money from.... a dog bite insurance stettlement.

4. I never said I had it or had anything done to one. Before you talk anymore crap, post the links and quotes of where I said it.

5. You need to give up.

6. I'm done with this post.

what happened to the job at honda, its a different job and a different car every week hey joe lets go somewhere else away from this guy, where you at in kentucky im from ohio

1. That job was in the 8th grade cleaning the cars in the showroom once a week.

2. A different job and car every week? Get off the drugs dude.

ok children stop bickering. and just to let everyone know i do have a b16b (for all of you nonbelievers pics coming soon) i heard crower cams break and toda is too expensive i was thinkin crane cams and what about crower rods and je 12:1 pistons and a b18 crank (new or used?).

Cams break due to clearance and stiffness issues with the LMA's, aswell as being installed wrong. You might be fine IF your B16B head has the same LMA's as a B18C5 head.

Keep everyting you have riht now.

Add 1 part B18 crankshaft

4 parts B18 rods

and ARP rod bolts while you're at it

yield 200WHP

With the power that will give you, you will be than happy for stroking it to 1.8L and gaining that much power for under $400.

dont forget the forged or shotpeened pistons, i would get your stock pistons shotpeened, but i dont know what kinda place does shotpeening

Dude, you're about the dumbest person I know. You don't get your pistons shotpeened. There is no reason to get his rods shotpeened.

well, as of right now i have a set of skunk 2 stage 2 cams, valve springs, retainers, cam gears, apexi n1 catback, and a b&m short shifter on the way. should i go with stock or after market parts for the stroker kit? if aftermarket what brand rods and crank? i've allready decided on je pistons but what comp ratio?

well, as of right now i have a set of skunk 2 stage 2 cams, valve springs, retainers, cam gears, apexi n1 catback, and a b&m short shifter on the way. should i go with stock or after market parts for the stroker kit? if aftermarket what brand rods and crank? i've allready decided on je pistons but what comp ratio?

1. YOU DON'T NEED A f*cking STROKER KIT. All you need is a B18 crank and rods. A stroker kit is exactly that.

2. Your stock pistons are fine. JE pistons suck anyways.

3. With your stock pistons, you will have a 12:1 CR.

Archived