Boyfriends New Baby

the spoiler has a part missing(CF piece in the middle) and the nismo wings make the cars lines look better (IMO) and i kinda like the back bumper.. it looks almost stock but a little different

nismo 1 lip

nismo 2 spoiler

ait ing 2 bumper

has a s2000 antena and a s2000 shift knob lol

oh and he likes tracks and the spoiler does have a purpose

downforce yo

(and in this case that makes sense)

still needs lowered, and he has some stuff to put on the back up lights and the orange lights in the front, and he has a couple goodies for the motor when he gets it back

both

the tires are dirty as crap too and it annoys me because i like black tires not black with dirt all over them

but the rims are gunmetal but they dont look good right there cause they're dirty

car is super stupid shiny in persn cause it just got painted the day before

ill def. get some side shots when its done and out in the open and not in paint.. i think the lines on the car look great.. i might have pics of it tomorrow actually cause i think we get to pick it up tomorrow or saturday

LOL a friend of mine is an AVID Supra fanatic, has one that's making quadruple digits at the wheels with a built auto tranny. He bought a 350z with the intention of making it a nimble street car that wasn't overpowering. He found himself deeply disappointed.

Only a goddamn Supra owner could be disappointed with such a car. I know I'D be happy with one LOL.

LOL a friend of mine is an AVID Supra fanatic, has one that's making quadruple digits at the wheels with a built auto tranny. He bought a 350z with the intention of making it a nimble street car that wasn't overpowering. He found himself deeply disappointed.

Only a goddamn Supra owner could be disappointed with such a car. I know I'D be happy with one LOL.

well if he's used to 1000 hp and he gets a Z with around 300, thats 1/3 of the power he's used to. so i dont know what your truck makes but would be satisfied driving something with 90 hp?

nice 350, the accent that the hood gives the headlights looks badass.

i think the spoiler on the car looks good, actually. 350'z can pull off most ricer body kits IMO. I still want to own/drive one and always feel envious when i pull up next to one in the 240 :S

lol i knew shane would like it

I thought it was a funny idea about the headlight covers but i think they make the headlights look so pretty..

the spoiler will look a lot better with the CF middle part hopefully.. i didnt like it at first but its growing on me the more I look at it. His front lip isnt growing on me so quick.

if we pick it up tomorrow i'll def. get better pics (like of the s2000 shift knob haha)

and its not really a ricer body kit.. the spoiler has a purpose and doesnt look all crazy stupid.. and the back bumper is really almost stock with a couple tweaks to it

yah, i definitely like it. The Z's body style pulls off that spoiler easily, the body kit is a bit odd but i can dig it.

Clutch kick a turn for me and tell me how it feels haha :)

Archived