Carbon Fiber interior

2000teg430

so umm what do you consider that is not rice.. you think jdm is rice, you think cf is rice, what isnt rice in your mind?

exactly..... the only thing that comes to my mind that is rice is any car with bodykits all different colors and a can.... jdm parts and cf are for a purpose not at all rice to me jdm is taste

so umm what do you consider that is not rice.. you think jdm is rice, you think cf is rice, what isnt rice in your mind?

Buying CF for look is rice. If you buy CF, in an effort to lighten your car, it's not rice. I don't think buying JDM is rice, I think it's a pointless waste of money unless the parts are somehow magically better.

so youre more or less talking about CF layover.. not actual CF

No, I'm talking about people that buy CF for looks. When I buy CF, it's going to be replacing heavier parts. I could care less what it looks like.

IMO, it's only rice if the rest of your car is crap.

If you have a car in good condition and you want to modify the looks in a tasteful manner, that's fine by me.

If your ride is a POS and you focus on the asthetics, THEN you're a ricer.

No, I'm talking about people that buy CF for looks. When I buy CF, it's going to be replacing heavier parts. I could care less what it looks like.

thats dumb.. ALOT of people buy CF for looks, it just helps to relieve weight at the same time of looking good..

i guess ill be more ricer in your mind after i get my CF hood/trunk, oh well.. almost everyone that has CF is a ricer to you i guess

thats dumb.. ALOT of people buy CF for looks, it just helps to relieve weight at the same time of looking good..

i guess ill be more ricer in your mind after i get my CF hood/trunk, oh well.. almost everyone that has CF is a ricer to you i guess

No, because CF body panels remove significant weight. You haven't got a clue as to how my mind works.

watch out some carbon fiber trunks leak due to it just being a mold.

there alot of company that do carbon fiber overlay. But its pretty ricey.

Fixed!

No, because CF body panels remove significant weight. You haven't got a clue as to how my mind works.

nope i sure dont.. old peoples minds are all fcuked up and out in left field :laugh:

Fixed!

lol!

Archived