New in my life

Joe W

Still lacking the internets at home, resulting in my absense, but have access all week and figured I'd get on here a bit for some catching up.

New with me: sold my red crx will be using my hf as the daily, and the best news (to me) I bought a new motorcycle, 2008 Harley-Davidson Nightster. I love this itch. No pics at right now will get some up later on tonight. Going out riding before the rain to pick up some party tools for my friends 21st b-day.

Yeah I pretty much grew up on them, and I've wanted a bike for a long time now. Although I could have built the rex... been wanting to do that as well. Oh well got nothing but time.

crotch rockets > cruisers

i dont like it and im not leaving! SO YOU GTFO NOOB!! :laugh:

j/k man, good to hear from you and the bikes look nice :thumbsup:

i still want a bike but id get a ZX10R and probally kill myself on it so ill stick to my 4 wheels for a little longer :happy:

Yeah crotch rockets are better in performance but I learned to ride on a gsxr1000 and it was uncomfortable to me.

+ I knew I would be stupid on that style of bike, they are designed for one thing, racing.

Thanks for the comments guys and lina, plans for her are a complete blackout, though that's gonna take some time.

Thanks for the comments guys and lina, plans for her are a complete blackout, though that's gonna take some time.

hell yeah sounds badass, mafioso style :ninja:

everybody is going that route now.. friend of mine is thinking about buying a new denalli and fully blacking it out.. flat black paint, 24's flat blacked, limo tint, and blacked out tail lights.. thats straight mafioso style, and looks freaking SICK! :drool:

nice bike man. im more of a crotch rocket fan but that thing is pretty cool

hell yeah sounds badass, mafioso style :ninja:

everybody is going that route now.. friend of mine is thinking about buying a new denalli and fully blacking it out.. flat black paint, 24's flat blacked, limo tint, and blacked out tail lights.. thats straight mafiofo style, and looks freaking SICK! :drool:

oh you mean just like rob dyrdek?

6hee2s6.jpg

nice bike man. im more of a crotch rocket fan but that thing is pretty cool

oh you mean just like rob dyrdek?

6hee2s6.jpg

yup, i watch that show all the time!! rob and big is the *sh!t*.. but thats mafioso style :devil:

*motherfrackeringfilter* >_<

Yep black is pretty much awesome, as long as you take care of it. Im a little scared about flat though just don't know how to care for it.

Archived