so I got an STI today

...at the car lot.

2007, 20k mi.

I drove it. I like it.

I think I'll drive it home for a couple days. (ya know, just to test it out...make sure nothings wrong with it) :devil:

oh btw, 2 weeks until 2006 m3 arrives. :- Already drove the m5 on the lot. Can't get the damn traction control to let off! :rant:

ewww STi, you like it... ewwwww your gay now lol

now the M3 thats a different story, thats niiiiice.. you going to let me drive it? :happy:

STI's are tight dude. So are WRX's. Nothing wrong with Subaru.

BMW's are great too :)

STI's are tight dude. So are WRX's. Nothing wrong with Subaru.

BMW's are great too :)

there is plenty wrong with them in my eyes, honestly i hate them.. there is only one i can think of off the top of my head that i like.. and that would be joes

BMW's are good yea

so youre getting an sti and an m3?

well it's on the lot that I manage, so during business hours they're mine. lol

Plus I get to drive whatever I want home.

well it's on the lot that I manage, so during business hours they're mine. lol

Plus I get to drive whatever I want home.

i shall come and test drive some cars when im home :happy:

I was just going to ask where you were located. I have some vacation time soon and we have a place 30 miles west of Knoxville we like to visit. Nothing more fun then thrashing a rental or test drive.

YUP, ive test drove alot of stuff in the past.. but my favs would have to be EVO 9 RS, GTO (*sh!t* was scary thats why it was fun) 02 Si HB (almost bought it), G6 GXP, Turbo Camaro SS, 3000GT VR4, and a ITR. its nice having your mom work at a dealership and them letting you drive whatever you want with no restrictions :happy:

*EDIT*

ROFLMFAO ben hahahahahahaha :laugh:

it wasnt mine..

some guy built this SS. traded it in for a new GTO, and it was sitting at the used car dealership.. i looked at my mom and was like, i want to drive that (pointing at the SS) so they threw me the keys and said "just dont wreck it and you can take it out for a spin" that thing was badass, it hauld like a mofo BUT it was auto (FAIL)

You aren't going to outshift an auto anyway. Built tranny with manual valvebody or whatever, and get a pistolgrip shifter and you'll be in for some FUUUUUUUN.

Were it not for the fact I'd posted in this thread already..I'd have SWORN the title was "so I got an STD today.."

no no no no no.....that was last week. :drew:

Already drove the m5 on the lot. Can't get the damn traction control to let off! :rant:

Press and hold the DSC button until the little triangle appears in the cluster, gosh everyone knows that :thumbsup:

I <3 an STi but an M3, is sorta MEH; at least compared to some of it's bigger brothers. I'll take a six-series ANYDAY. Lol.

WAT. The E46 M3 is one of the best cars BMW has ever (evar) made. The 6 is classy as hell but 'tis no M3.

Press and hold the DSC button until the little triangle appears in the cluster, gosh everyone knows that :thumbsup:

I did that. And the triangle appeared. But when I go to break traction, it blinks and the car bogs.

• 1 month later...

Archived