Road trip

JimEG6

hey people this summer i'm coming down from Montreal to VA Beach i wanna know do you think the cops will give me trouble with my car ?? on my way there ...give me your opinion!! please

n1206494384_101290_2688.jpg

n744255452_5437684_9064.jpg

depends. if you speed and act like an idiot probably so. if you do the speed limit, drive safe, use your blinkers and yada yada then they probably wont care.

Generally you would receive your biggest hassle from local cops. If you are cruising the highway there won't be much to bother you. Highway patrol really only cares about excessive speeding & racing and people running drugs. Just make sure your car is otherwise legit for when you cross the boarder, working lights and all that crap.

i can't lol it a bit to far from where i am going lol .... but july 18 i will be up in philadelphia for the Fomula D event cause i'm the truck driver of BFGoodrigh Drift Team here up in Montreal

lol you guys crack me up :laugh: . Thats a spankin ass hatch man :drool: .

But yea, it would be sweet if you decided to come down for import alliance this july, plus they are gonna let us run the track this year too, so you could but that hatch to work.

ok cause some people says that you can't have jdm car no more on the road in the US ??

complete BULLSH!T, if that were true it would be illegal for zong to have his R33 GTR in TN

car show in tennessee in july.

you should come!

i wanna go :(

Importalliance is the biggest import car show I know of.. I dont know why you'd bring a civic to a drift event.

2000+ cars going to be there.

dont remind me about it :(

EDIT:: sh!t i almost forgot until just now.. my step dads friends started a local car show in murfreesboro, its called MHRC (murfreesboro hot rod club) there are a few local cars that go there, alot of nice old cars.. frostedflake would know about it, it used to be at stones river mall but they started the remodel there and moved it to roses close to MTSU.. ill be taking the sol there alot when im home i guess :thumbsup:

lol you guys crack me up :laugh: . Thats a spankin ass hatch man :drool: .

But yea, it would be sweet if you decided to come down for import alliance this july, plus they are gonna let us run the track this year too, so you could but that hatch to work.

seems like ha hard parker.

Archived