WTF???

civicplaya20

umm, it has been in the news for 6 months or more. they were going to do it no matter what anyone said.

the leader there is well known for doing something flashy and then accepting "terms" for not doing it again. usually the terms involve better trade deals or other things that only make them stronger. appeasement failed with hitler so when will the international community realize this is really no different?

^exactly!

I have a good idea to fix most of the world's issues:

Get a team of very highly specialized and trained killers to go out and kill all the horrible leaders and people in power, including the North Korean leader, and that's it...And continue doing so until nobody dares to abuse their power in such a way!

instead of wasting years and years of soldiers and resources for war! War messes up the economy too!

haha evil plan :D:devil:

Ahem...im South Korean, and Nuking anyone isn't going to help, just face it, the United States isnt going to do anything about it, and if they attempt to they will start a war over it, just look at our situation right now...our economy is struggling over false hopes...and will continue to do so, the downfall of the U.S is inevitable...just got to make the best with what you have and what jobs you got...

I agree North Korea sucks, all they do is say one thing and do the opposite.

If the whole situation can be stretched out, eventually whats-his-name will kick the bucket. With a little luck the following leader will be less of a weiner.

This method is working with castro. He got old and sick and will keel over soon enough. His brother is more moderate and already is trying to patch things with the US in small ways where he can.

If the whole situation can be stretched out, eventually whats-his-name will kick the bucket. With a little luck the following leader will be less of a weiner.

This method is working with castro. He got old and sick and will keel over soon enough. His brother is more moderate and already is trying to patch things with the US in small ways where he can.

Well thats the problem, this is the Son of Kim Il Sung, so actually he's even more demented then his father...I mean this guy loves movies so much, he's requested captures of directors to make films for him personally because he's that obsessed with movies in general

Ahem...im South Korean, and Nuking anyone isn't going to help, just face it, the United States isnt going to do anything about it, and if they attempt to they will start a war over it, just look at our situation right now...our economy is struggling over false hopes...and will continue to do so, the downfall of the U.S is inevitable...just got to make the best with what you have and what jobs you got...

I agree North Korea sucks, all they do is say one thing and do the opposite.

who knos they know that and since were in another war now were pretty weak with our economy and military it would b a perfect chance for them too attack.

Regardless of the state of the US military and economy, NK does not even have access to resources to enable it to think about mounting a sustained attack on anyone.

None the less they have nukes, and they will attack anyone without hesitation, they've got nothing to lose, but remember if they attack anyone, they lose out in resources, no ones going to want to deal with a country that blows s*it up...what if you dont give them your resources they going to blow you up? Go ahead cause all they are doing is proving how stupid they are by destroying a resource

I agreed with you and that is why I said sustained.

They do have something to lose. Right now they have the specter of getting out of being a starving backwater country. If they bomb anyone the country and rulers would never see the light of day. Currently, they hold all the power because they have the threat of nuclear action. If they ever carried out with a bombing they will have played the only useful card they hold. With the threat of nuclear action already depleted there would be nothing to deter the other nations from annihilating them.

I understand where your coming from, but countries like North Korea will never be put into check unless something dramatic happens to them...they pretty much are for themselves and no peace treaties with other countrys.

I understand where your coming from, but countries like North Korea will never be put into check unless something dramatic happens to them...they pretty much are for themselves and no peace treaties with other countrys.

And also if they attacked one country they dont have allies right so that would mean that their screwed no disrespect too ya.

Archived