Any one know about....?

Famous93SI

hey guys just wanted to find out from anyone if they know anything about a RHD conversion for a 93 del sol. I know most people say its very timely and not worth it but I just got back from dinner with family and my cousin just got a 96 civic rhd and driving it was the most fun I've ever had. I just wanted to see if anyone could give me a little info. on what I'd need and some thoughts. Thanks.

^wow Seb...lol

I would think you just have to search for parts. Taking out your LHD, you will see what's connected where...then you put in the RHD...it's a hard task I'm sure, but if you want it, go for it :D

hey guys just wanted to find out from anyone if they know anything about a RHD conversion for a 93 del sol. I know most people say its very timely and not worth it but I just got back from dinner with family and my cousin just got a 96 civic rhd and driving it was the most fun I've ever had. I just wanted to see if anyone could give me a little info. on what I'd need and some thoughts. Thanks.

how does driving on the opposite side of a car make it more fun?

i think it would be a huge waste of money and would cost more than your sol is worth to do it. and that excitement you got was from it being new. after a week or two it would wear off and you would say, damn i wish i had all my money back, i'm gonna go get a burger to make myself feel better, oh damn i cant even go through the drive-thru anymore, i hate my life.

guy i know has a rhd sol

its sitting at a shop right now because it never got finished.. everything is on the right side but ive never seen it driven or the interior finished

i think it might be more pain then its worth and not to mention the money could go to something better IMO

if your cousin has one cant you just ask him what you need?

Archived