Want to sell my car

nnoossss

So i want to get a new car i have an 88 accord and its runs fine but there are some problems with it. Its nothing that cant be fixed but I was looking at an awsome cadilac for 4 grand had 60k miles on it and was in great condition. but turns out that the bank didnt give me a loan and i bet its gone now. And i need a car atm so i cant just wait and save up money to get a new car. I could probably get 1000 for the accord it looks pretty clean even with the hubcap part i just want a more reliable car and a car that i dont have to worry about drivin on the interstate with.

you can always take up prostitution....

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

you can always take up prostitution....

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

LOL ill think about it.

Your going to have a real hard time gettin a loan for any ammount of money ATM. Banks arent giving any out. So, if you cant get enough from your car to buy something better, i'd say wait till you can save the cash up.

Your going to have a real hard time gettin a loan for any ammount of money ATM. Banks arent giving any out. So, if you cant get enough from your car to buy something better, i'd say wait till you can save the cash up.

neither me (since im to young to have good credit) or my dad who coudnt really help me out could get a loan since yea the banks are tight atm, so my plan was to see wat i can get for the car and then try and sell that car to eventually get enough money or a good enough car to get wat i want. But i really dont like to keep trading cars but its the only thing i could think of that would work.

Archived