counter strike players?

we've got something like this for xbox so lets hear what ur steam ID is. Mines pballer2005, and you'll usually be able to find me on counter strike source in gun game servers, or fy_iceworld servers, and the occasional zombie mod server

we've got something like this for xbox so lets hear what ur steam ID is. Mines pballer2005, and you'll usually be able to find me on counter strike source in gun game servers, or fy_iceworld servers, and the occasional zombie mod server

my steam account is lastresort576

and in CS I play as D-Wight576, but i havent been able to play as of late because my net connection sux even though i have a very low ping idk..

thats actually all i really played back in the day, but ive since retired lol

get back with it man. it's how i waste my spare time

dwight how well does your machine handle it? i had the same problem with my last comp and it had to do with a recent update that exceeded my computers game playing abilities. even with a 3ghz processor i can't handle more than 15 or so bots, but i can play with as many real people as i want. new graphics card ftw.

get back with it man. it's how i waste my spare time

dwight how well does your machine handle it? i had the same problem with my last comp and it had to do with a recent update that exceeded my computers game playing abilities. even with a 3ghz processor i can't handle more than 15 or so bots, but i can play with as many real people as i want. new graphics card ftw.

if i create a server its not as bad..but the more bots the worse it gets. in someone elses server i would be doing the robot and be head shot killed before i was even finished re-spawning on my monitor... This is on an Acer dekstop, vista, 2gb ram, pentium dual core processor, & 320gb hard disk..so in theory it should do pretty well, but it doesnt.

But when i was playing at a buddies house i would play in the office alot, kinda my fav. place. and gun games are ok but i suck ass at them ha! Im getting a laptop tomorrow so we'll see if itll play off my net connection or stolen from a neighbors wireless..

if i create a server its not as bad..but the more bots the worse it gets. in someone elses server i would be doing the robot and be head shot killed before i was even finished re-spawning on my monitor... This is on an Acer dekstop, vista, 2gb ram, pentium dual core processor, & 320gb hard disk..so in theory it should do pretty well, but it doesnt.

But when i was playing at a buddies house i would play in the office alot, kinda my fav. place. and gun games are ok but i suck ass at them ha! Im getting a laptop tomorrow so we'll see if itll play off my net connection or stolen from a neighbors wireless..

what graphics card? and vista and only 2gb isn't the best, vista takes a gig all by itself, and size of your hard drive doesn't do anything for the performance. when source came out i used to be able to play it on my 512gb ram, radeon 9000, 1.8ghz laptop, but not any more. steam has been messing around so its a much more demanding game now.

i play source competitively for the most part, used to be sponsored and always played in leagues and such.. don't have the time for it anymore though now that i work 6 days a week 8-10 shifts a week and go to school on my only day off.

i play source competitively for the most part, used to be sponsored and always played in leagues and such.. don't have the time for it anymore though now that i work 6 days a week 8-10 shifts a week and go to school on my only day off.

Yea i hear ya cs is a game that if you dont keep playin or you kno have ur time being totally defoted to it u loose ur touch big time.

Archived