honda vs acura

90teggy

lol my old integra had honda emblems on it, but said acura on the steering wheel ;) but all the labels and crap under the hood were mostly in japanese. One question: Why does japan use the english language on their motors? my JDM redtop definitely says INTERCOOLER TURBO.

RHD & LHD :sleep2:

^^^ if he would have just read there people wouldnt have had to waste their time... if the steering wheel is on the left side its acura, right side its honda.. unless the guy did a RHD conversion which i doubt he would have the money to do...

and the engine could say honda because it was swapped maybe? or it could just be a honda valve cover :sleep2:

ya but acuras are made in usa there a usa based company so wouldnt it say made in usa

No. My Acura Integra had made in Japan all over it. It may be assembled in the US (Mine wasn't though), but a lot of the parts on an Acura Integra are made in Japan. Your windows are probably stamped with HOnda too even though it's an acura.

Pot meet kettle. Amazing you would call someone a dumbass when you had to ask what brand your car is. :rolleyes:

LMAO!!! :laugh:

true story

you sir, have no room to say anything what so ever :thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...
wudnt the headlights be diff? and wudnt the honda symbol be on the steering wheel?

Nope. Some integras overseas looked the same as USDM but were Honda's (I.e. the 4 round lights). Might have been the EDM integras.

• 3 weeks later...
Nope. Some integras overseas looked the same as USDM but were Honda's (I.e. the 4 round lights). Might have been the EDM integras.

ok im not as dumb to not kno if my car is honda or acura but how do u kno if your engine is jdm or not? is there anyway to know?....cuz wen i was completely stock in my dc2 in exception to itr exhaust i was bussing rsx type s with i/e which i find that a little weird since they are made with 205hp and mine is 175 top

Archived