exhaust question

jkm345

okais..wells this may sound like a newbie question so here it is..i got a 2dr integra and my friend gots a 4dr integra. I need to take my car to smog but my exhaust is not letting me pass so, does a 4dr stock exhaust fit a 2 dr?

• 1 month later...
i dont think so u wud prolly have to take it to sum1 that does exaust n get them to custom fit it im not sure tho

huh?

This is a forum not a text message. English is the preferred language.

And if you do not know, why would you bother posting?

The answer to the original question is no. Your friends exhaust will not fit your car directly.

If you are failing emissions how far off are you failing by? Is it even close or are you just completely off the chart?

I guess the more pertinent question is what is making you not pass? Is it the actual equipment, or is it your emission readings? If it's the latter, changing out your exhaust isn't going to do a damn thing.

• 3 weeks later...

dude u probably just need a new cat...... does your car smell like crap wen ur driving it?(rotten eggs) possibly that light on your dash that looks light a yellow engine means somethings wrong

• 2 weeks later...

u can always get a stock exhaust for ur car if u cant find anyone that has one thatll fit. cost me like 80 bucks from advance auto replacing pipes and exhaust.

Archived