HBD PBaller2005.

Ben.

thanks guys. i just had an easy night with my family. my grandpa put some steaks on the bbq and they were awesome. my mom made her "almost better than sex cake" that is basically chocolate cake with a can of sweetened condensed milk and jar of caramel poured on top with cool whip and heath bar on top of that. i got a bunch of money that i can use to help get my trans fixed as well as a couple of gift cards to other places. right now i'm checking hf and sipping on a cold sam adams lager, there are 2 more in the fridge :devil:

ill pass on the sam adams bleh

id bring by a case of heine though, if i were close by :thumbsup:

its my fav. i buy a case and have 1 or 2 on the weekends since i can't have it at school. half way around the world is kinda far away though :thumbsup:

you could fly around and throw grenades into their windows, the ultimate precision bomber

hahah that would be awesome!!!

I want a grenade please :D

yeah? so do i lina, LOL!! i only have sponge rounds for the M203 and i dont even have the 203 yet, WTF!! lol

Archived