Hello

booster_gold

Hi everybody. I just joined up looking for some advice on what to do. My 03 civic coupe got rear ended over the weekend and I'm trying to decide on how to go about getting it repaired.

I've been checking out service centers online and I came up with Winter Honda being a pretty good place to take it, but I heard that you shouldn't take your vehicle to a dealer for this kind of service since usually they're expensive (well, that really doesn't matter here because of insurance) and they don't usually do a good job at it. Anyone know if this is true or does it just depend? This is my first time having to do something like this so I'm being paranoid and want to check out this place before I get work done.

Do you ave a pic?

I deal with collision repairs on a daily basis. A pic would help in advising. But as far as which place is better, you've gotta ask around locally. See some of their work.

Usually, in my experience, dealerships do little or no body repair services. They outsource that kind of work. You should just go to your local dealership and ask them for the names of a few body shops.

Got any pics of the damage?

well my moms bonneville was rear ended and the ass end was all smushed to sh!t but the shop cut off the ass end and replaced it and it looked good as new..

it depeneds on how much youre willing to pay.. are the damages more than the car is worth? pics would really help this thread out ALOT!!!

PICS ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can you borrow a friends camera? umm cell phone have a camera? friends phone have a camera? anything with a digital camera at all?

oh sorry i didnt properly welcome you earlier...

welcome to hell :devil:

Oh, well I guess its a little late for that now. I took it in this morning to a place my friend recommended (And I trust him. He really knows his cars).

It looks like the damage won't be as bad as I thought. It was a truck that hit me and it sat so high up that it actually missed my bumper entirely. My truck and taillights on the other hand...

this thread is still FAIL without pics :rant:

You fail. Your sig has a Boosted del sol, and you no have turbo.

Plus it has a JDM driver sticker on it, which is standard for "hey everyone look at me I'm hella JDM"

JK, bud. Just felt i needed to poke fun of you.

PS. Go kick the Insurance reps ass and take the pictures he probably took.

hey i just got bored and made a del sol that i want mine to look like, no need to get butthurt justin, lol

and that sticker is JDM tytness yo, its the only thing i could put on there and it not look all gay and blurry

Archived