NEWBE!

reds

hey everyone I am new to the honda world and need alot of help fast! I am wanting to put a 95 civic vtech motor in my 93 del sol and I have noticed that the there is a few extra plugs on the top of the intake near the fuel rail and on the head beside the dizzy now my motor that I took out dont have these. I think it has something to do with the vtech.like I said I have no idea! the numbers on the motor is D15Z1(1500)and I took out a 16 valve what can I do to make this work? please if anyone can help I would be greatful!

hey everyone I am new to the honda world and need alot of help fast! I am wanting to put a 95 civic vtech motor in my 93 del sol and I have noticed that the there is a few extra plugs on the top of the intake near the fuel rail and on the head beside the dizzy now my motor that I took out dont have these. I think it has something to do with the vtech.like I said I have no idea! the numbers on the motor is D15Z1(1500)and I took out a 16 valve what can I do to make this work? please if anyone can help I would be greatful!

its a straight swap but you need to wire vtec because the del sol youre putting it into is the non-vtec model.

its a straight swap but you need to wire vtec because the del sol youre putting it into is the non-vtec model.

thanks for the reply..I dont know how I could have been so dumb to had added a H on the end of vtec! My next Q is how do I wire the vtec to where it works properly or do I just need to get the wire harness from the 95 civic, Or will it run without the wire and just not have the boost? OH By The Way Thats One Hell Of A Profile Pic :D

thanks for the reply..I dont know how I could have been so dumb to had added a H on the end of vtec! My next Q is how do I wire the vtec to where it works properly or do I just need to get the wire harness from the 95 civic, Or will it run without the wire and just not have the boost? OH By The Way Thats One Hell Of A Profile Pic :D

dont not wire the vtec, it wont run right.

use the wire harness from any 92-95 si, ex, or vx obd1 model.

use the right ecu which is an obd1 p28ecu.

heres the diagram for wiring vtec.

dont not wire the vtec, it wont run right.

use the wire harness from any 92-95 si, ex, or vx obd1 model.

use the right ecu which is an obd1 p28ecu.

heres the diagram for wiring vtec.

thanks for all the info! Im going to try to do this. My cuz owns EVANS HONDA here in newport,tn so maybe it wont be so hard to do.

goog job getting rid of the D15B7, which is the enigine i have for now :(

welcome to the forums :thumbsup:

and im glad you didnt stay with crapstains, i mean mustangs :)

Hello Fellow Tennesseeian!

HOLY SH!T ALEX ALEX WE'RE NOT ALONE ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

how far are you from murfreesboro? ill be back in TN in june/july

Im about 30 miles East of Knoxville Toward Ashville,NC maybe a 1hour to 2hour drive

Im about 30 miles East of Knoxville Toward Ashville,NC maybe a 1hour to 2hour drive

holy shat thats far!!

my "lil bro" lives out in knoxville but he's moving back to murfree in august. he used to drive a 650+fwhp del sol vtec, you might have seen it i dont know. before i joined the army we were actually going out to ashville to meet up with some females but he broke his wheel hitting a rock that looked like a paper grocery bag :(

theyre just fracken with ya. its vtec, no h at the end.

welcome to hf.

just to warn you, one of our members will hit you up for noodz.

meh, i'm over it... unless hes hot..

are you hot scotty? and are you legal, cuz seriously.. people still call you scotty...

anyway, welcome to HF.

are you hot scotty? and are you legal, cuz seriously.. people still call you scotty...

anyway, welcome to HF.

What is up with the no0dz? Lol.

Anything with a phallus large enough to please an elephant is what she finds attractive.

Lmfao.

Welcome to the forums man, Have you heard?

Anything with a phallus large enough to please an elephant is what she finds attractive.

no, my fingers are plenty enough for me, freaks need not apply

What is up with the no0dz? Lol.

it was just silliness, honestly.

anyway, welcome to HF.

Hell yeah im legal!! Well if 30 is legal that is HA! Well im 5ft 10in tall 215lbs red/brown hair and Most people that know me calls me (RED) because when I get mad my face and hair gets really RED! (YOU HAVE TO LICK IT BEFORE YOU STICK IT)!!! that seems to work for me anyways Ha Ha Ha! :devil:

Archived