2. 2. Worst Thread

• All "Wish List" Build Threads
    • Bad Boys Toys
    • Ben's video thread
    • I accidentally the coca cola bottle
    • Mac vs PC
  3. 3. Favorite Quote

• "GO TO HELL" - ..SSR..
    • "I don't mind em if they're tiny lil ones, if they're mahoosive cunts with fur and move real fast, I squish them at the nearest opportunity." Seb
    • "Right. Firstly, f*ck you" - Seb
    • "Suck a weiner ladies so your Tata's stay healthy" - Jerrod
    • "watching idle and rev videos is like watching girls gone wild tv commercials, they look and sound sexy, but you never get to see them do anything fun." - PBaller2005

I almost want to say it was seb(no offense, but your country has banned firearms..)... but honestly.. he doesnt seem to really care about guns.. so im thinkin it was some libtard here in the good ol' US of A..

I almost want to say it was seb(no offense, but your country has banned firearms..)... but honestly.. he doesnt seem to really care about guns.. so im thinkin it was some libtard here in the good ol' US of A..

Just because you are so worked up over it I want to take the credit for nominating it. :devil:

Not really worked up.. just a bit confused.. b/c i am "a dumb redneck clinging to my guns and religion".. but since you want to claim it.. i guess i know who the libtard is. lol

Hah. I nominated it - woohoo!

No, seriously, I like guns. I am a big proponent that any American citizen that wants to own a gun should be allowed to own a gun. It was not my vote for worst thread by far.

Archived