02/09 Photography Contest

CRG7

Please read through this entire post.

Rules

• Submissions may only be made by the actual photographer.*
    All submissions must be received by the last day of the month.
    All submissions must be related to the theme.
    Only three (3) submissions may be made per user.**
    It is recommended that submissions must be recent photographs. Future contests will require that all submitted photographs are taken within a specific timeframe.
    Additional rules may be added at any time, and the current rules may be altered at any time.

* You may not submit photographs that a friend, family member, etc. has taken. It should also go without saying that you cannot submit photographs that you've found on the internet, or from any other source. You have to take the photograph(s) that you submit!

** The first three photographs any one user submits will be the only ones that qualify, so do not post until you're certain you want the photo included in the contest.

February 2009 Contest

Theme: Love

End Date: Saturday, February 28, 2009 @ 11:59 PM EST. (Submissions following this date and time will not qualify.)

Please keep discussion to a minimum!

Voting will be open to all members, and will take place within 1-3 days following the end of the contest.

• 2 weeks later...
More exciting theme next please Ash...this one has failed!

Although nobody has posted up anything, keep doing them...

Would have been better to have a shorter voting period and let the winner choose the next thread....in this case it would have been Kegger (I believe) that would have chosen the next theme.

figured this one would be easy, what with all of the significant other pics and/or pics of kids everyone posts up

It would be easy, but I've been so stressed with crap going on at work lately that I don't hardly have time to take pictures.

I'll submit one that my wife took of me and Brandon. You can't see us too well, but the point is that we were having fun as father and son.

p587210756-4.jpg

Maybe that will get the ball rolling.

Archived